Honored Contributor

QVC Social Team : Can YOU answer this shipping question

I placed order for VPH red truck on 10/24 my ship date showed 10/26 and never showed "advanced order" when I placed order.

I now see "advanced order" to ship 10/26 EDD 11/13.  

I called CS because doesn't appear it's shipped🤔.  I also will not be at address I had shipped to.  CS said it shows shipping but did it?????  This would be great if you can confirm.

Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC Social Team : Can YOU answer this shipping question

@homedecor1 wrote:

I placed order for VPH red truck on 10/24 my ship date showed 10/26 and never showed "advanced order" when I placed order.

I now see "advanced order" to ship 10/26 EDD 11/13.  

I called CS because doesn't appear it's shipped🤔.  I also will not be at address I had shipped to.  CS said it shows shipping but did it?????  This would be great if you can confirm.

Thank you!

@homedecor1  I apologize for any confusion with your order.  If you take a look at this item on QVC.com it reads...  Advance orders ship 10/31/19 in the box under the video.  Also, when you received your order confirmation it should've given you an EDD of 11/13.  I hope this information helps.  

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC 

Thank you but I ordered and did not watch video since VPH was live this day.   Also, I have not received any order confirmation

either way....

thanks I know it's shipped as of today which is great🙂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melvin-QVC or @qvcsocialteam

Ok looks like your info is incorrect OR QVC has changed their way to view orders.  Interestingly, I see no EDD on the new order view & as of this morning still showing "advance order" although you stated "shipping on 10/31".  Thank you!  (i'm 🤞🏻fingers it was shipped)

2EC0704E-4EC7-4442-9440-64901730AC74.jpeg