Respected Contributor

Re: @QVC-Social LOGO CRISIS GOING ON -- Please read

Haha

Honored Contributor

@KoKo wrote:

I think the crisis is people are paying outrageous prices for this cheap clothing. Ladies you can find similar things at TJ Maxxx, Marshalls etc. for less than half the price and most of the time better materials and workmenshp. Cannot believe she gets away with charging these prices. Think about what you are paying for. I know most of you will hate my comment and thats ok.

@KoKo  "She" doesn't set the prices for what QVC sells.  QVC does.  When these ladies are worried about the status of their orders, they don't want to listen to someone chastising them for spending their money.  This is still a free country and people may shop and spend what they wish, where they wish.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KoKo wrote:

I think the crisis is people are paying outrageous prices for this cheap clothing. Ladies you can find similar things at TJ Maxxx, Marshalls etc. for less than half the price and most of the time better materials and workmenshp. Cannot believe she gets away with charging these prices. Think about what you are paying for. I know most of you will hate my comment and thats ok.

This isn't the point and it's not really anyone else's concern what people choose to spend their money on.

I do think the thread title is very dramatic though.  "Logo Crisis"  Oy.

Trusted Contributor

A CRISIS ?????

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

A CRISIS ?????

@Nomorebirthdays   

@ROTLFMAO  @ someone questioning the use of the word "crisis" in a thread title by  using five question marks and shouting to ask. That's quite funny.  LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee. So sorry.  I thought cancer, job loss, terrorism, death are considered a crisis.

I really do not need you to scold me, hope you don't wrinkle your logo rolling on the floor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@Pearlee. So sorry.  I thought cancer, job loss, terrorism, death are considered a crisis.

I really do not need you to scold me, hope you don't wrinkle your logo rolling on the floor.

@Nomorebirthdays No worries at all if I do, since I own two steamers.  I highly recommend them - they get wrinkles out in seconds.  Your posts are so amusing!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a non-Logo item and got the same post of advanced order even though the item showed in stock.  Two days, it showed in process.  What gives?

Honored Contributor

LOL LOL LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee. Wow. 2 steamers, I am so obsessed about steamers. Please tell us more.