Valued Contributor

I have tried to order shoes from QVC, but each time I order a size 8, they are too small and I have to return them. Then I re-order this time a size 81/2 and they are too big. I guess I must wear a size 81/4. The one pair of Ryka shoes, I'm giving to a resale shop because I've kept them too many years and never worn them. The Clarks I tried 2 sizes and ended up shipping both back. Paid shipping both ways and had nothing to show for the $15.00 or so on my bill. The Aerosoles I did the same, out about $15.00 just to try them on. Now, I have the Me Too brand shoes. Again 8's were too small, and the 81/2 is too big. I'm done. I'll go buy shoes locally so I can try them on. I try different brands, but it's still the same. The local stores aren't so far away it costs me $15.00 in gas to get there.

Respected Contributor

I so agree, I have pretty much given up trying to buy shoes from QVC. My biggest problem is I wear a size 10 1/2 and they simply don't sell that size, so I get a 10 wide hoping for more room. An 11 is too long.  So I went back-and-forth on Clark boots, and have found a 9 1/2 wide is the correct size for me, go figure. I don't have another shoe in my closet that is a 9 1/2. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have been having really bad luck with shoes on QVC too.  I recently sent back three pair, all Sketchers and Clarks.  I have also tried that Earth Origins brand 3 different times, and I found all 3 pairs to be totally uncomfortable.  

I hate trying to find shoes in the stores -- they just don't have the selection that QVC does and only seem to have one color in any one style.

I may limit my QVC shoe purchases to only when they offer free shipping.  That way, I won't be out too much should I send them back.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I've given up on the shoe ordering too.    I have several pairs of Clarks and Vionics that I bought over the years that I like but I have found more recent orders  do not fit properly or are very uncomfortable. Too much of a hassle to return. I know they have free exchanges now, wonder why????? LOL      Sizing is an ISSUE with everything on QVC!    Perhaps they should make more footwear in the USA.

Valued Contributor

These are all brands that are in department stores or comfort shoe stores on Zappos site or other online stores. I shop various sites to check prices before purchasing from the Q and often see the same styles elsewhere.  

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes you can check Amazon to see how that size runs. There is a size guide to assist you on what size would fit you best.  Often you'll find the same show cheaper, with free shipping, and free returns.