Frequent Contributor

QVC SOCIAL TEAM IS THE WAY TO GO

I returned an item via USPS using my own label instead of taking the slow route of newgistics.  It arrived at qvc in 2 days I emailed the social team 1 hour after it arrived  with the tracking number and the info and within 10 min I received a reply saying Thank you for the documentation. I have processed your refund.  Current processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC SOCIAL TEAM IS THE WAY TO GO

Wow - good to hear!

Trusted Contributor

Things that make me go HMMM...

I also returned an item, mine via UPS on my own dime, on 12/5; it was delivered on 12/11.  I sent photos to the QVC Social Team and got the reply from Melvin that I needed to wait the twelve days from when I sent it back to get the refund.  Clearly, our two returns though similar were handled differently.  I wonder why?

@moderators, can you take a look and let me know why the one return was processed and I'm required to wait?  Thanks in advance for any insight!

QVC Customer Care

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Things that make me go HMMM...

I also returned an item, mine via UPS on my own dime, on 12/5; it was delivered on 12/11.  I sent photos to the QVC Social Team and got the reply from Melvin that I needed to wait the twelve days from when I sent it back to get the refund.  Clearly, our two returns though similar were handled differently.  I wonder why?

@moderators, can you take a look and let me know why the one return was processed and I'm required to wait?  Thanks in advance for any insight!

We are so very sorry for any inconvenience. I have sent you an e-mail.

Thank you,