Super Contributor

Re: QVC SOCIAL TEAM DESERVES A MEDAL!

I agree.  I ordered a KitchenAid chopper awhile back and received a case of four choppers!  There was no invoice in the box, so I called Customer Service and they promised to send me a label to return three of the choppers.  I never got the label, so I saw the Social Team recommendation in here and contacted them.  In no time flat, they arranged for a UPS pickup.  Awesome service.

Super Contributor

I agree. They are always so helpful. And they reply back very fast.

Honored Contributor

I would agree.  I had a return issue and e-mailed CS this morning.  In a very short time, my issue was resolved by Kim.  I don't for a minute believe this was the fault of QVC but rather USPS. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. Whenever I have had to email them, they are quick to respond and if I have done live chats, they are always pleasant and courteous. 

Super Contributor

I am happy to see this topic. i agree that the QVC Social Team is really terrific. They go the extra mile in solving all our problems. and they do it, with few if any kudos from the customers. So thank you for what you are doing. 

Honored Contributor

they do a fabulous job in regards to orders, customer service issues, AND handling these forums. one of the brightest parts of the QVC organization!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

How do I contact the social team?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
QVC Customer Care

@Sapphiregal wrote:

How do I contact the social team?

Hi @Sapphiregal - we can be reached at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com - thank you for asking and we look forward to hearing from you. Kim

Honored Contributor

More excellent service and prompt reply from Social Team Member @Paulette-QVC . Thanks so much for your help this evening. 🙂 👍