Valued Contributor

QVC SOCIAL TEAM DESERVES A MEDAL!

The QVC Social Team is probably the reason I continue to order from this company. Apart from the overloaded USPS/UPS, QVC has a lot of internal shipping glitches that repeatedly appear in this forum. But I have NEVER had such WONDERFUL customer service experiences as I have with this team. I sent an email today about a returned item not refunded, and within 10 minutes I had a response, and the problem was solved with another quick email. Barb is the one who helped me today, and I can't thank her enough. I hope QVC realizes what a treasure they have with this Team, and rewards them accordingly! 

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC SOCIAL TEAM DESERVES A MEDAL!

furbabylover, I have to echo your sentiments!!  The Social Team is awesome - and I don't use that word lightly!!  My experience with them has been as you stated.  They truly are the unsung heroes of Q.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, they are amazing!! I emailed them on Christmas Day, and shortly after Q starting airing again they responded to my inquiry.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@furbabylover , They all do a fantastic job Especially Susan and Melvin. There job is not easy!! Consider the miserable complaints they receive during day. The complaints should go to management. They make the rules Social Team has to follow. Would be interesting t o see management responses.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

CUSTOMER SERVICE is a hard job on the BEST of days.

I did it in a variety of industries and to varying degrees.

Working with a smile in your voice and endles patience is a not-so-easy task.

I say KUDOS to all the Q folks for the endless kindness shown all of us - and I hope they have an easier time in 2021... at least I hope shipping is a bit easier (less complaints that way).

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree; they are awesome.   Add Cindy to the list; she has helped me several times. 

Trusted Contributor

Agree! The Social Team has never let me down. Great work!

I also have to say that I have had great responses from the regular customer service reps, too.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree.  Every time I email them I get a response within 10-15 minutes and my issue is always resolved.  Thank you QVC for your excellent service.  It is much appreciated.

Super Contributor

Totally agree!

Like you said, because I know they give such good support, they are the reason I still keep ordering despite QVC's issues.

Thank you to each and every one of them!

Frequent Contributor

I also totally agree.  The QVC Social Team is really the best.  The few times lately I have had a problem with my order and contacted the Social Team, they would get back to me quickly and in a short time, my issue would be resolved.  The QVC Social Team is really great.  I even had to send an email this morning (New Year's Eve) and received a response right away.

They are a great Social Team to contact and I will continue to order from QVC because of the great products and great Customer Service.