Valued Contributor

QVC'S horrible shipping service Parcel Service Select

Why does QVC have to provide their customers with the worst shipping methods by utilizing Parcel Service Select?  I have had items sitting at the post office (returns) for 8 days and longer  already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is not fair to the customers!  QVC is making money on OUR MONEY as it sits on this despicable shipping service, and than once it finally arrives at the so called "RETURN DEPARTMENT" it takes another 10 days or more to process, thus qvc is making money on our money while we are losing money.  This is a bad business practice and qvc should ultimately go out of business.  They obviously refuse to spend a little of their billions in profit to satisfy the customers by a better shipping method.  Today I heard Walmart is giving Amazon a run for their money and providing overnight hsipment at no extra charge to customers and no membership charge. QVC better get their act together, because their greed with be their downfall

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC'S horrible shipping service Parcel Service Select

I just saw that about Walmart.  I think when I do order from them I've been getting the items in two days.  Next day is even better.   QVC is the only site that takes forever for the order to arrive.  I still haven't received my Kim Gravel beauty TSV.  

Contributor

Touchee     I have been complaining about their shipping problems and making extra money off their customers because of the horrible shipping process and refund process.

They take the money immediately from the debit card but take forever to put it back as a refund.

You are absolutely correct about Walmart and their new shipping process.

QVC is going in wrong direction,  All designer items at top dollar and most of them are made in China and with the new Tariffs, you know the prices are going up, up, up.

QVC is becoming a no win situationn for the consumer.  Maybe Evine will take them over.

Good to hear others are getting fed up with QVC and its greed

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's pretty clear that QVC just doesn't care.  People have been complaining and complaining and nothing changes.  Why people continue to shop when they are so unhappy with a company that cares so little about it's customers is beyond me.

Super Contributor

About a year ago, I asked the USPS why it took so long for the US Parcel service to ship the return  package from the postal office. because I still showed my package after 7 days still hadn't left the USPS building.  From what the USPS representative told me, that it is not a USPS trucker that picks up the box/pkg fromt he USPS to transport to return center but instead a third party trucker that QVC hires to return the pkg to the return center.  Additionally, this third party trucker decides when to pick up the pkgs from the USPS which is why the QVC pkg can sit at the USPS for days or even a week or more before the third party actually takes receipt of the cargo.  So yes, I have had pkgs sit at the postal office for almost two weeks and in other cases, for a few days.  The USPS rep told me always get a receipt from them because it shows that you did return the pkg.  I have called QVC on several occasions and recd a credit even though the pkg hadn't left the USPS because of the receipt  and once it is delivered back to the return center, it can take anouther 10 or more days to recv or see a credit on account.  I must admit for this slow service, why QVC charges shipping charges on returns is just stupid.  Just remember QVC is all about making profits.  With that said, I must admit I called QVC serveral times on an item and for the inconvenience, they credited me the shipping charge AND gave me a $10 credit on my card for the next purchas due to the inconvenience.

Trusted Contributor

Could this have something to do with where you live? Are you in a rural or remote area of the country?  I live on Long Island and when I return a package, I'm always amazed that by the afternoon after I mailed it, I receive an email that the package has been processed and is on its way to QVC.  I usually have a refund within a couple of days.  I cannot complain about QVC shipping or returns.  Once in a blue moon, it takes about a week to get an order, but that's rare.  Most of the time I have it in a few days.  

Respected Contributor

I never order clothing from QVC, so no worries about quality or sizing.  The only things I ever order are cosmetics, jewelry or household items; so it's very rare that I would need to return anything.  What I do order usually arrives in less than a week.  Honestly, if I was having so many problems with returns, I'd be rethinking my ordering practices.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

About a year ago, I asked the USPS why it took so long for the US Parcel service to ship the return  package from the postal office. because I still showed my package after 7 days still hadn't left the USPS building.  From what the USPS representative told me, that it is not a USPS trucker that picks up the box/pkg fromt he USPS to transport to return center but instead a third party trucker that QVC hires to return the pkg to the return center.  Additionally, this third party trucker decides when to pick up the pkgs from the USPS which is why the QVC pkg can sit at the USPS for days or even a week or more before the third party actually takes receipt of the cargo.  So yes, I have had pkgs sit at the postal office for almost two weeks and in other cases, for a few days.  The USPS rep told me always get a receipt from them because it shows that you did return the pkg.  I have called QVC on several occasions and recd a credit even though the pkg hadn't left the USPS because of the receipt  and once it is delivered back to the return center, it can take anouther 10 or more days to recv or see a credit on account.  I must admit for this slow service, why QVC charges shipping charges on returns is just stupid.  Just remember QVC is all about making profits.  With that said, I must admit I called QVC serveral times on an item and for the inconvenience, they credited me the shipping charge AND gave me a $10 credit on my card for the next purchas due to the inconvenience.

Exactly, and the return I had at the post office took so long to 'get picked up', I went back after more than two weeks, and got it back.  Thankfully, I had put it in an orange box, and they could tell right away which one in the pile was mine.

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Could this have something to do with where you live? Are you in a rural or remote area of the country?  I live on Long Island and when I return a package, I'm always amazed that by the afternoon after I mailed it, I receive an email that the package has been processed and is on its way to QVC.  I usually have a refund within a couple of days.  I cannot complain about QVC shipping or returns.  Once in a blue moon, it takes about a week to get an order, but that's rare.  Most of the time I have it in a few days.  

@JaspersmomYou, truly are very fortunate not having to experience some of the shipping irritations that many of us have endured.  Some of us HAVE experienced many of the "listed" complaints about shipping, delays receiving, delays returned, excessive "in process" time, damaged packages, etc. etc.  Considering that many of us have complained and indicated the problems over and over, it is a shame that the company via these forums and Customer Care do nothing to salvage what QVC used to mean to most of us who have been loyal customers.  But greed is a strange thing and can become a downfall!

Honored Contributor

I wait until I have a few returns and then use UPS to return them, it cost me about 8.50 and I can track my return

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.