Honored Contributor

Re: QVC ~ Please Clarify Exchange Fees

@pattypeep  You pay the original shipping to you and the product cost.  I.e. $3 shipping and the product cost.  When you exchange, you use the Q return label.  There is no charge for using the label and no charge to have it shipped back to you.  Total shipping charges $3.  (Or whatever the original charge was). 

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep@GCR18@San Antonio Gal@Kachina624@Venezia

Thank you!

I checked again this morning and here is the statement. Notice it was my error because I was CREDITED for the entire original purchase, including tax and shipping.

643BE53E-C1CF-4E71-96F2-C6AD6FE9B78D.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep

I had no charge for using a Q return label to return my original purchase.

My question now is this: what if I were to return the 2nd item using a Q return label? I’m thinking I would be charged the Q label return fee. 

I usually print my own return label...”pay your way.”

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@pattypeep

I had no charge for using a Q return label to return my original purchase.

My question now is this: what if I were to return the 2nd item using a Q return label? I’m thinking I would be charged the Q label return fee. 

I usually print my own return label...”pay your way.”

@LTT1 - If you want to do an exchange of an already-exchanged item, you can still use the Q label and incur no additional fees. I ordered a Copper Chef pan that was defective and exchanged it for another one, which ended up having a different problem, so I exchanged the second one and got a third one, which luckily was great. The only shipping fee I paid was for the original order. (However, all the exchanging took FOREVER, so I was glad the item remained in stock all that time.)

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc

Thank you for letting me know this!