Respected Contributor

Re: QVC NO MORE EXCUSES, WE’RE FED UP!

I understanding your frustrations.  I found myself in the same boat.  Waiting more than 2 weeks to get an item.  I found myself upset and then thought why am I wasting time being upset?  I found a very simple and satisfying way to feel great.  I quit ordering from the Q.  No fuss, no hassle.  It's great.  After 2 years there is very little the Q offers that I can't get elsewhere, for less money, and no or low cost shipping.  

Mine says it's been shipped and had a delivery date of 5/27. Then I notice it still hasn't even actually shipped! the information was received by UPS but no further movement. Meanwhile, I ordered a shirt last weekend and it's already scheduled to be delivered today. I'm so confused. 

Honored Contributor

It has been my experience that orders placed in the past 2 weeks have shipped and been received in record time.  I can't understand why something would take 10 days to ship.  At its worst I never had anything take that long.  Have you discussed it with the mods?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

If they offered free shipping on products I would give them more of a break, but charging at the lowest $3.50 for shipping AND taking a week to send items out is unacceptable. Why do they present items on air if they don't have them ready to ship??

As many posters said, most items on the Q we can buy elsewhere. QVC is going to have to become more competitive with shipping and pricing. I can order something from the big A store and have it shipped for free and it will arrive in 2 days. Most other websites offer deals and promotions for shipping, or at least offer coupons to loyal customers. They are going to have to seriously rethink their methods or else they will continue to bleed customers.  

Trusted Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

MODS Please Pass To QVC Corporate, Thank You - Three orders sitting in processing status for 10 days. This continues to go on with lame excuses and no action. It’s no wonder QVC’s revenue is down with corporate leadership that keeps giving the same tired excuses for over a year now, but can’t seem to implement solutions.

But QVC is sorry.  They even said so.

[wink]

Honored Contributor

QVC does NOT care.

Look, if they did, they would be doing everything possible to woo your business. Discounts, coupons, free shipping, etc. Are they? No.  I believe the vast majority of people who shop at QVC don't know about the forums so they have no idea the nightmare shipping and returns are. Notice that the "We're SO sorry" banner is NOT on their main site but on the forums site....anyone who orders online but doesn't visit the forum is clueless about this mess AS ARE those who only order over the phone.

QVC KNOWS this and so, the orders just keep coming it without a problem. It's those of us on the FORUMS who know the real deal. I wish everyone would just stop ordering for 48 hours and watch the sales plummet. Maybe THEN corporate would get a clue. Not going to happen, obviously, but it would catch their attention.

Shop elsewhere. Save your money. Again, QVC does NOT care about their customers.

Valued Contributor

fedex-smartpost-usps-slow-bad.jpgSmiley Mad

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Returns are no better! I returned one order two weeks ago and I am located not far from Lancaster, PA. Still nothing- Grrrrr!

@queendiva  I got you beat.  I returned an item 16 days ago and nothing.  Finally called customer service and they said they received it and will credit my account within ten daysi!  Ten more days, that makes it almost a month to get a refund.  Glad I rarely return items.

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order on May 19th for two tops.   They were processed finally on May 30th and are being shipped from Ontario, California.  I checked online and  they may be delivered today.  That is a total of 17 days to receive an order.  QVC certainly needs to make some changes.  I purchase 90% of my clothing from QVC, but if shipping does not improve, that may change!

Respected Contributor

In my experience, the delays in the returns process are far worse than any in the ordering process. If anyone is having an issue with a returned item that has been delivered to QVC but has not yet been refunded to your account, contact the social team for assistance: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I've had to do that for virtually every return I've sent this year, even after waiting at least 10 days each time before reaching out; the social team has responded within an hour of each of my requests, and refunds have then been applied to my account quite quickly.