Honored Contributor

Re: QVC: Moderator, Isn't it time QVC address the problems of items being "In Process" for

The "processing" is a Corporate problem.  If you know how to reach them, suggest you do that.  Excuses are not a good enough answer.  3 items I ordered on 3/19 and 3/20 are still sitting there.  Called Customer Service....told me they will probably be started to process on about 4/1.  They apparently are having some technical difficulties.....  If they don't get this straightened out soon, they will be having more than technical difficulties.....will be losing customers.  I was livid when she told me 4/1 to start processing.  Maybe they should credit all of us for the total amount of those orders....if they really are sorry.  

No, the Moderators cannot do anything about this problem....but CORPORATE can.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC: Moderator, Isn't it time QVC address the problems of items being "In Process" for

[ Edited ]

I have multiple items in various stages of in process or shipped for many, many days, as you all have mentioned. 

I've read here that a call to QVC corporate -- not the Mods here -- revealed that there was/is a technical problem and should have it all resolved soon, but it may take several more days.

My issue is:  I wrote down all the original EDDs (estimated delivery dates) for all of the items I ordered, when I ordered them.  What I see today is that most of those EDDs have been changed, so that they are now further out on the calendar.  QVC changed the dates in their system to accommodate whatever problems they are having, and to change our expectations for delivery. 

So if you look at your EDDs today, it doesn't look like there has been a problem at all, since now some of the dates are pushed further out, in their system. 

Not good, QVC, not good at all.  

On a couple of items, I will need to contact QVC customer service about why I now need to return an item.  I do not want to be charged for that return shipping fee -- it took much, much longer to be delivered. I just don't want a rep to tell me, sorry, the system says your EDD matches when it was delivered.

Frequent Contributor

It seems that if an item isn't delivered by the EDD, then the shipping fee should be waived or refunded.

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

Why do people think the moderators have the answers to all their problems. 

@Equuleus 

I agree, as good as the Mods are in resolving many problems, they aren't miracle workers and have no influence on Corporate decisions.

As @Kachina624  said, some issues (like this) should be addressed on a Corporate level.

@KingstonsMom @Equuleus @Kachina624  To pass things to corporate now, you must go through the MODS or phone customer service. There is no longer any direct lines or email addresses to corporate that still work. It is part of the MODS job to pass complaints or recommendations up the corporate chain. They’re not offended and don’t take our complaints personally, they simply pass them along.

Honored Contributor

Processing times have increased dramatically for me - and that is another reason why 99% of my shopping is done elsewhere.  Still, I'm not going to call anyone and yell.  Nothing I order here is urgent or necessary or anything.  

I do wonder why QVC seems determined to be as archaic as possible.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper changing the EDD after an order has been placed is not good. I will now start taking screen shots of my EDD when I place my orders.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper changing the EDD after an order has been placed is not good. I will now start tacking screen shots of my EDD when I place my orders.

@DJs mom   All the time. 

I don't mind a couple of days late, after all it's an estimated delivery date.  But 7 days late is more than should be expected.

Contributor

Basically this is proving that QVC is just not listening.   There are so many complaints now about the shipping and the ridiculous amount of time merchandise is sitting in processing.    I feel sorry for the customer service agents on the front line as they are getting hammered with complaints and have to dish out stupid answers for QVC which are unacceptable.   HSN gets the products to customers in no time.    No less than a week when I order from them.   

Now via the mail once it does ship it flips and flops back and forth to stations before arriving.   This is hideous.    I guess the only solution is to pull back from ordering.   I have. I am very cautious on what i order and never will you get any gift to someone on time anymore.     QVC is not listening but is happy to not allow you to cancel anything either.    Horrible business practice which has worsened the last few years.

I sent an email yesterday to mike.george@qvc.com, not knowing what to expect. I recevied a phone call about 4 hours after I sent the email from a member of their customer relations department. She mentioned that I had sent an email to Mr. George. He must be fairly high up in the organization! I ordered a pair of pants on 4/21/19, which I had to exchange, and I still have not received them as of 6/4/19. On top of that I just received another "delayed shipment" email stating that they should arrive on 6/10/19. The lady was very apologetic and admitted that they were having challenges with their warehouse facility. She apologized again and sent out a pair overnight. At least she owned up to the fact that they are having issues, making the problem transparent. When I chatted with a customer service rep, they were very vague about what was happening, which does not give you the impression that they know they have a problem and that they are working on it.