Valued Contributor

QVC: Moderator, Isn't it time QVC address the problems of items being "In Process" for way too long

QVC Moderator:  As you know, many people have started blogs about the atrocious shipping of QVC.  As a huge business entity, it is BAD BUSINESS to allow this to continue without even an explanation.  I have been a customer for over 20 years, spent a fortune, and deserve better, and so do all QVC customers.

QVC needs to state on air and on the web why items are taking 7 days and longer for shipping, and to make matters worse, you can't even cancel the item!!!! We don't live in the ages, we are a computer world, AND THERE IS NO FEASIBLE REASON NOT TO BE ABLE TO CANCEL.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC: Moderator, Isn't it time QVC address the problems of items being "In Process" for

I agree 100%.   If something is taking way too long to process, and we find it elsewhere in the meantime, we should be able to cancel. The “elsewhere” might be amazon or another sight that gets the merchandise to us in two days (sometimes one!) or a brick and mortar store. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC: Moderator, Isn't it time QVC address the problems of items being "In Process" for

I have a few things that have been in process for 3 or 4 days now, if they can't fill the order they need to put it on back order so it can be canceled. I think they over sell these products and have to wait for more to come in or wait for returns, but that's not the customers problem. The items IMO should be able to be canceled up until the time they are shipped.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21   As I'm sure you know,  this is a question our mods are in no position to answer.  They are small cogs in a big wheel.  Of course they think shipping takes too long; they have to chase down all the complaints.  However, there is not a thing they can do about it.  If you're serious about wanting to rant to somebody who can fix things, try this:  mike.george@qvc.com.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did a chat today with a nice cs agent. I had a pair of slacks that were supposed to be delivered to me today. I did not receive them so of course I checked my order page and it is still in process. Apparently" the warehouse is backed up" and it won't be shipped until MAYBE Monday.  I ordered them for a trip but I don't think they will be coming in time. So I tried to cancel. Couldn't cancel. So now...no new pants for my trip. 

I ordered the Rene Women with Attitude TSV presale of two dresses yesterday and supposedly they will be here on the 27th. Guess I will have to check on them to make sure they ship.

I agree that we should be able to cancel if an item misses it's delivery date. Just seems like after 20 plus years of making a living off of mailing product to consumers, QVC should not be so behind in this. 

I hate complaining but it truly does need to be streamlined and more expeditious. 

I was going to look for a new pair of white sandals but I am going to just go out this weekend or look at zappos. I hope the shipping issues are resolved soon. ☺️

Trusted Contributor

Why do people think the moderators have the answers to all their problems. 

Esteemed Contributor

I got my Amazon order in two days.  I ordered the wrong item.  They emailed me the return slip.  Brought it in today at one to the UPS STORE.  FREE SHIPPING.  BY FIVE this evening, I received an email from Amazon my refund has been credited to my CC.  For  the Q ten+ days to receive item back and another week before your CC SHOWS REFUND.  QVC SO SLOW.  EVERY PLACE QUICKER TODAY.  QVC use to be good 25 years ago, no more.  Programs boring.  Same old stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Why do people think the moderators have the answers to all their problems. 

@Equuleus 

I agree, as good as the Mods are in resolving many problems, they aren't miracle workers and have no influence on Corporate decisions.

As @Kachina624  said, some issues (like this) should be addressed on a Corporate level.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I agree with QVC's shipping problems.  They have had issues for many years.  I solved that problem and order elsewhere.  

It's so much better.  I'm so thankful there's other places to order.

Honored Contributor

@jnb0903 wrote:

I did a chat today with a nice cs agent. I had a pair of slacks that were supposed to be delivered to me today. I did not receive them so of course I checked my order page and it is still in process. Apparently" the warehouse is backed up" and it won't be shipped until MAYBE Monday.  I ordered them for a trip but I don't think they will be coming in time. So I tried to cancel. Couldn't cancel. So now...no new pants for my trip. 

I ordered the Rene Women with Attitude TSV presale of two dresses yesterday and supposedly they will be here on the 27th. Guess I will have to check on them to make sure they ship.

I agree that we should be able to cancel if an item misses it's delivery date. Just seems like after 20 plus years of making a living off of mailing product to consumers, QVC should not be so behind in this. 

I hate complaining but it truly does need to be streamlined and more expeditious. 

I was going to look for a new pair of white sandals but I am going to just go out this weekend or look at zappos. I hope the shipping issues are resolved soon. ☺️

@jnb0903This happened to me too.  I ordered two things for a trip I am leaving for on Monday.  I was suppose to get them today.  When I chatted with cs two days ago I was told I would still get it Friday (today) even though it didn't ship at that point.  I received an email from UPS stating it was shipped yesterday and will receive it 3/28.  No new pants for my trip either.  I also ordered a ring and paid extra to get it before I leave.  As of today it is still in another state.  If I don't get it by tomorrow I will demand to be reimbursed for the shipping.  It is extremely frustrating.