Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 41,479
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
Accepted Solution

QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check

hi mods! please help me with this return. original purchase date was 3/16/19.

 

recently returned what were supposed to be

J348515
RLM Bronze 2 3/4" Openwork Drop Earrings.

 

they were returned because i actually received

J360532
RLM Patina Openwork Drop Earrings

 

very similar earrings, but different item numbers and a different price.

 

 

i noticed that my refund was $10.37. i paid with four easy payments and my total had originally been $71.48. according to my calculations i should have received $17.87 for one installment. return was due to qvc error in sending the wrong item.

 

thanks in advance for your help.

 

 

********************************************
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,909
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check

What did they say when you called customer service?

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 41,479
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check

@CrazyDaisy 

 

i did not call. i usually get a faster response/explanation with the MODS.

********************************************
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,891
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check


@CrazyDaisy wrote:

What did they say when you called customer service?


@CrazyDaisy   She may not have called CS; I don't read anything that says she did.

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,909
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check


@sunshine45 wrote:

@CrazyDaisy 

 

i did not call. i usually get a faster response/explanation with the MODS.


Didn't know they were the board gofers. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 41,479
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check


@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CrazyDaisy 

 

i did not call. i usually get a faster response/explanation with the MODS.


Didn't know they were the board gofers. 


 

 

actually, they are customer service representatives and very good at what they do both on and off the boards. the mods definitely go above and beyond in their assistance.

 

they do a great job helping those with issues both on the boards and via qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

********************************************
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 575
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check


@sunshine45 wrote:

hi mods! please help me with this return. original purchase date was 3/16/19.

 

recently returned what were supposed to be

J348515
RLM Bronze 2 3/4" Openwork Drop Earrings.

 

they were returned because i actually received

J360532
RLM Patina Openwork Drop Earrings

 

very similar earrings, but different item numbers and a different price.

 

 

i noticed that my refund was $10.37. i paid with four easy payments and my total had originally been $71.48. according to my calculations i should have received $17.87 for one installment. return was due to qvc error in sending the wrong item.

 

thanks in advance for your help.

 

 


@sunshine45  There was also a $30.00 membership credit added to your account when the earrings were returned.  You may not know about this because it was not put back on your credit card.  This credit can be used on a future purchase.  I hope this helps. 

 

 

Melvin, Customer Care

Honored Contributor
Posts: 41,479
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check

WOW @Melvin-QVC  thanks!

was that added due to the mistake?

********************************************
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 575
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: QVC MODS: refund amount incorrect, can you please check


@sunshine45 wrote:

WOW @Melvin-QVC  thanks!

was that added due to the mistake?


That was part of the original transaction amount.