Honored Contributor

Re: QVC MODERATOR, NEED HELP WITH AN ORDER

@tropics21 This is NOT a blog.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Not true, read the boards, how condescending and untrue, thousands of people complain every 5 minutes on these boards about poor shipping, I guess like me they order items they can't find elsewhere, I would ask, if you can find me the LOGO blouse at a dept store, kindly let me know, LOL, (ps. AND BY THE WAY, Lori Goldstein is only sold at qvc, enough said

@tropics21 

perhaps you should begin shopping for new LOGO on ebay? there are tons of sellers selling tons of qvc stuff on ebay and on facebook. it might be worth you looking into rather than getting LOGO items direct from qvc.

you also may have better luck getting a response if you email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com or by contacting qvc customer service via facebook messenger.

another suggestion......there are LOTS of brands that have LOGO copycat designs that use the same materials. you may want to start searching for a new line. i am not sure QVC is the right "fit" for you at this point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This made me think...

Do we really NEED this?  I mean, I know we all have plenty of clothes to wear.

Even an upcoming special event certainly won't sour because my blouse didn't arrive.

I guess I really don't NEED a thing.  I WANT it.   Boy, what a difference.

If I did want it faster, I certainly know not to expect fast shipping necessarily at QVC.  Those that have ordered and posted here clearly realize it.  Yet we order and then complain.

True, there are some lines exclusive, then I will wait.

New warehouse or not, QVC has never been the fastest. I read the boards quite frequently and have never seen THOUSANDS complain every 5 mins.  That is quite a stretch!  It is usually the same people or sometimes new people maybe not aware.

I remember shopping w/ certain catalogs where you never knew which items ordered you were going to get until 2 weeks later the box shows and you see what is on backorder or not available at all.

We are so demanding and instantaneous these days.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @tropics21  I am sorry, your order shows either an email or phone call was made to you on 11/18 that explained there would be a delay in shipping.

Valued Contributor

OOPS!! SO VERY SORRY FOR MY PAINSAKING MISTAKE, IT IS A FORUM, I WILL GO TO CHURCH THIS EVENING AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, ALL WILL BE WELL

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your suggestions, but I won't shop ebay as I don't want to wear used clothing. I have shopped imitation LOGO, and it is not just the same, design, fabric and much more is like apples and oranges.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Alice for your response, BUT..., this problem was not answered per your post.  NO EMAIL WAS SENT TO ME, NOT ME OR MANY POSTERS ON THIS FORUM WHO SAID AN EMAIL WAS SENT. Secondly, NO PHONE CALL WAS MADE TO ME.  I, the customer, initiated the two phone calls because nobody at qvc could respond. Thirdly, the response given to me from a CS stated what I said in the first place in my first post, delay in shipping and can't give me another estimated delivery date.  ALICE, THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER, THAT BASICALLY MEANS IT COULD BE SENT BY EASTER.  Kindly email me

QVC Customer Care

Hi @tropics21 please check your junk folder in your email. More often than not it can be found there if your computer does not recognize the sender address. I am sorry I cannot help further I have no additional information.