Valued Contributor

QVC MODERATOR, NEED HELP WITH AN ORDER

[ Edited ]

Kindly look into getting the following item shipped and would appreciate your contacting me via email as to when I can expect my item.  

Lori Goldstein, XXS Dark Quartez, estimated delivery 11/22. Two days ago I called CS and she was nice enough to send an email but warned me she didn't know if there would be feedback. Called CS today, apparently shipping left a message on the computer  "Warehouse delay, no future estimated delivery date can be given."  

This is TOTALLY unaceptable!  How can you expect loyal companies to do business with you? I need this blouse and would appreciate if you contact the warehouse and ask to put it in a box and ship it.  If items I orderd 4 days ago can be shipped, why not this item>

Thanksing you in advance

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC MODERATOR, NEED HELP WITH AN ORDER

You have been very vocal about your unhappiness with QVC's shipping, why do you continue to shop with them.

There are many other options out there

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Seems like you've already received your response.  How many do you need?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I swear some people enjoy being a PITA.  They make it their living to complain.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 You are so unhappy with the service, why on earth do you continue to shop with QVC? But I guess you'd have no complaints to post if you did, huh?

Valued Contributor

L=LMAO,  kindly do not target me.  If you want to reply to my post, fine, that is why it is there, but I really don't need advice from anyone.  Further, kindly read the boards, customer care amongst others, as you can see, I am not the only one who is complaining, the whole blog is up in arms.  That being said, I owe no explanation to you or anyone as to why I continue to shop here, but I will be nice and offer you one reason only..... there are items on qvc I can't purchase other places, is that a good enough reason. Have a nice day, LOL

Valued Contributor

Not that I owe you or anyone else an explanation but there are items on qvc that can't be purchased anywyere, now may I ask a question, the blog is to respond to people's posts, not a place to have condescending remarks have a great day.  If you would read the boards, you would realize I am not the only customer complaining so kindly make the remarks you made to me to the thousads of other posters who have the same complaints.  btw if you could find me the logo blouse I want elsewhere, kindly let me know, in a nice way, LOL

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Bless your heart.

Valued Contributor

Not true, read the boards, how condescending and untrue, thousands of people complain every 5 minutes on these boards about poor shipping, I guess like me they order items they can't find elsewhere, I would ask, if you can find me the LOGO blouse at a dept store, kindly let me know, LOL, (ps. AND BY THE WAY, Lori Goldstein is only sold at qvc, enough said

QVC Customer Care