New Contributor

QVC Keeps CANCELING my order and DELETING my account

Has anyone else had issues with QVC canceling your order and then deleting your account?  I do not have a deliquent account, each time I place an order, they cancel it and then delete my account off of QVC. I contacted customer service but they claim there is no reason listed as to why they keep doing this. I am a teacher and am eligible to $10 gift certificates to apply to my order, so in some instances the total is less than $1. Would this be the cause? If so, why provide us to gift cards if they are not going to accept that an order can be $1 or less?

New Contributor

Re: QVC Keeps CANCELING my order and DELETING my account

I'm going to make a new account, with a different name and address and apply a teacher gift card to it. If the order and account is cancelled than my assumption is if you use a teacher gift card and your order is an amount that is not acceptable to QVC, they will delete your account and cancel your order. 

Respected Contributor

How many gift certificates are you using and where did you get them? If your order is less than $1 you must be using a whole lot of gift cards.  Is QVC cancelling your QVC charge card or your membership? This doesnt make a lot of sense. 

Try the QVC Social team for help. 

Honored Contributor

@50 mickey  The OP is new and lilkely doesn't have the Social Team contact. You should provide it when suggesting this.

@Rush105 Contact the Social Team by email at:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide all info.

You may want to re-think starting an account in a different name, it could lead to problems if it's discovered.

Respected Contributor

I think there are a lot of problems going on here. 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped   I agree we are missing some info.  Wonder if we will ever know

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Forum @Rush105.

I've heard others here with similar issues regarding gift cards.

Email the Social Team @QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with an explanation.  If you have the order numbers that were cancelled, include those. 

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped   I agree. I looked at the Teacher $10 gift card offer. It's 1 gift card and you have to go through verification process to obtain this. And then put in a code whith the order. So I can't see how this would bring her order to less than $1.00. What is QVC selling for $10? It sounded like the OP was trying to use multiple gift cards on multiple orders. Something is not right here. 

Honored Contributor

@Rush105 wrote:

Has anyone else had issues with QVC canceling your order and then deleting your account?  I do not have a deliquent account, each time I place an order, they cancel it and then delete my account off of QVC. I contacted customer service but they claim there is no reason listed as to why they keep doing this. I am a teacher and am eligible to $10 gift certificates to apply to my order, so in some instances the total is less than $1. Would this be the cause? If so, why provide us to gift cards if they are not going to accept that an order can be $1 or less?

@Rush105 You are eligable for multiple gift certificates?  How?  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Rush105 wrote:

@Rush105 You are eligable for multiple gift certificates?  How?  

@Sooner   That is most likely the problem.