Valued Contributor

QVC IS SELLING ITEMS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION

It is unfortunate that QVC continues to take advantage and deceive customers.  Two items I ordered are still in process.  The Vionic TSW, ordered 3/15/2019, I ordered 4 pairs, apparently CS got a memo stating shipping is delayed.  A LOGO dress ordered, CS got a memo delayed.

One CS states the delay was from Vionic warehouse while today's CS states the delay is in their own shipping dept.  

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is bad business to keep customers hanging.  You should not sell items that you are not capable of shipping in the proper time.  SPEND YOUR MONEY AND FIRE EVERYONE IN SHIPPING AND START REVAMPING YOUR METHODS!!!!!! I TOLD CS ONCE THE SHOES ARRIVE THEY WILL BE SENT BACK AT THEIR EXPENSE, ALL SHIPPING TO ME AND POSTAGE BACK, AND THEY AGREED.  EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO THIS BECAUSE IF NOT, QVC WILL CONTINUE THESE BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES.

TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, I PLACED A CALL IN TWICE YESTERDAY FOR A SUPERVISOR TO CALL ME, NO RETURN CALL, PUT IN A THIRD ONE TODAY. DISGUSTING.  

Contributor

Re: QVC IS SELLING ITEMS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION

This happens at Amazon and Wal-Mart too.   I have found that customer service reps here are wonderful and they will do their best to work with customers.  You know what gets me upset -- the doctor that missed my stomach cancer until I was at stage 4.  You are blessed if this is your worst problem in life.  Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 This happened to me twice with a spurtle set I ordered. At first the order was delayed, then they sent me the wrong set. Twice! They were nice enough to let me keep them for free, But now I have all these spurtle sets I don't need or want. I finally found from CS that they were displaying and describing the wrong set on the website. They didn't even have the set I was looking for in the first place.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 items that were ordered 5 days ago that are still in process. Guess they were out when I ordered, but I was never made aware.

Respected Contributor

Can you order elsewhere?  I know it can be hard to change habits.  

I used to be a Q shopper from the beginning.  I've learned to let them go and shop elsewhere online.

There are really MUCH better places to order from than Q.

Give it a try.

Respected Contributor

I have been an Amazon customer for many years. In all that time, I have never been able to place an order for items that were not available. 

I have occasionally had a delivery delay of a day or so, but that was due to carrier error, not because of anything Amazon did.

I feel the type of order and delivery missteps mentioned here indicate serious problems at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m still waiting for Tova and it’s shown in stock since I ordered months ago. 

Some say the scent doesn’t last any better.

I cancelled my order for socks because they were shown in stock and are now saying May delivery. 🤔What’s up QVC?

Honored Contributor

Many orders do stay in processing for a long time but I rarely order something that I need right away so for me it's no big deal.  Even if I was counting on something  - well it's my fault for waiting so long to order something I needed.  There are too many other really important things to be concerned about in life!  If it bothered me that much I would just shop elsewhere rather than demand that any business conform to what I want and want now!!

Respected Contributor

I NEVER assumed all the merchandise was in the QVC warehouse.  Why not ship from the manuf. warehouse?  Why pollute the planet to move product around the country?

You may need to consider taking a course in supply logistics if this is causing you distress.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Things like this happen with other companies, also. 

I wouldn't call it deception.

Cogito ergo sum