Respected Contributor

QVC Having problems with refunds

I saw a message from qvc reporting processing refunds. I have been out of pocket for some time. Has this issue been resolved?  I don’t even see conformation of receipt of my returns   Anyone know the status 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Having problems with refunds

i always get a receipt for items i return.

just recently i had an item that i had returned but had not received a credit for. it was close to a month after i had sent it back.

qvc customer service on these boards helped me get a refund and it was applied a few days after they took care of it.

i am sure they will be able to help you if you tell them which item you returned and when.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@tobes wrote:

I saw a message from qvc reporting processing refunds. I have been out of pocket for some time. Has this issue been resolved?  I don’t even see conformation of receipt of my returns   Anyone know the status 

I dont know what message you are referring to but they are terrible with returns-

I retunred 2 items they recieved on the 15rh and still have not been processed.

They bever seem to have a problem charging things right away though-

Its extremely frustrating

Respected Contributor

I returned 2 Logo tops, and it show RETURNED on my account, but I just checked my Q card account and the credit is NOT THERE yet.  I returned these tops the beginning of June.  How long should it take to process the credit?

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@tobes

Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and include the items that you have returned and are awaiting refunds on. I will track them down for you.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@nyc1

Hello, are you referring to the 2 LOGO by Lori Goldstein short Sleeve Knit Top with Asymmetric Hems, rosebud and black? They were refunded to a different payment method.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thank you so much.