Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Has My Return Since 4/25

@RND43  Do you use Easy Pay ? Could that be the partial refund you mentioned?  Just throwing it out there. I've just learned to call on the least little thing. At first I didn't comprehend their acknowledgment of the return yet another delay before that money hit my bank. I had quite of lot of returns sitting in the warehouse that was destroyed. Since it was Dec. I knew it would be a mess but I kept all my copies and practiced patience and finally got my last $2.57 but I learned a lot in that process. Customer Services has really improved and I trusted what I was told and just like that it paid off. I mean, in this economy every dollar counts. Good luck and hang on - good things come to those that wait...

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

QVC has THE WORST shipping and return processing of any retailer I order from. THATS why I use them very rarely.

I agree with you. My experience is that they are far slower and make more errors with returns than every other retailer I've shopped, even before covid. 

I used to complain about Eddie Bauer taking 30+ days to process a return but that changed. I recently sent a return and they issued a refund the day after UPS scanned the label.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant    And you know this how?  Has some industry group compiled statistics or do you make up your own?

I know it's been my experience that Q is slower than any other retailer I've shopped in a loooong time, even way before covid.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The last item I returned took a month.  They're getting worse instead of improving.

And I agree they are the worst and slowest at processing returns.  I order and return things by USPS and UPS  to many other online retailers. 

Maybe it would be faster/better to pay for our own shipping/mailing instead of using their return label.  I think part of the problem is the "return agent."  I may try that  next time.

Honored Contributor

I sent back two items in March.  One has been processed, the other has not.  I'm just quietly waiting to see how long this will take. New management has to make shipping (both ways) a priority.  No one has the problems QVC has, this was going on before the fire.

Honored Contributor

@RND43   Contact via live chat, I do this often. They're very helpful and will process for you while you are chatting with them. I find this to be a very easy and conpetent way of clearing up things you need help with.