Occasional Contributor

QVC Has My Return Since 4/25

I placed two orders for the same item on the same day. QVC has refunded me for 1  order. Both orders were delivered to Florence, SC on the same day, 4/25. I'm still waiting for QVC to mark the 2nd order returned. Today is 5/18. This is ridiculous. This is my last order with QVC. I shouldn't have to wait this long. Has this happened to anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Has My Return Since 4/25

@RND43    Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com, including both order numbers.  They will untangle your problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@RND43 wrote:

I placed two orders for the same item on the same day. QVC has refunded me for 1  order. Both orders were delivered to Florence, SC on the same day, 4/25. I'm still waiting for QVC to mark the 2nd order returned. Today is 5/18. This is ridiculous. This is my last order with QVC. I shouldn't have to wait this long. Has this happened to anyone else?

@RND43 @Kachina624     I agree with @Kachina624 ...The QVSocial Team is the way to go.  They do a great job of resolving issues.  Yes I have had a few problems with returns or price adjustments....but the social team always manages to get things right. 

Respected Contributor

@RND43  To answer your question, yes, this has happened to me. As a matter of fact I finally received my final credit last week from returns to the Rocky Mount warehouse destroyed by fire in December. Granted, extenuating, tragic occurrence so the least I could do was extend some patience.

All you have to do is give them a call - they will make it right.

Respected Contributor

QVC has THE WORST shipping and return processing of any retailer I order from. THATS why I use them very rarely.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant    And you know this how?  Has some industry group compiled statistics or do you make up your own?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

@Kachina624 

I contacted them weeks ago and they said they were sorry for my frustration.

Occasional Contributor

@Mombo1 

I contacted them and they didn't do anything but say they were sorry for my frustration.

Occasional Contributor

@Spacrazy 

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you, as well. I've called customer service and they still haven't resolved it.
I've been patient, but I don't understand how they managed to give me a refund on one order (which was the same item, received at their warehouse on the same day.)
QVC has given me a partial refund, so I know they have my return.

QVC Customer Care

@RND43  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience and any confusion.  Your credit card was refunded on both orders on 04/18/22 and 04/21/22 via our Easy ReturnsProgram. We're experiencing some delays in processing returns, but we will update your order status once our warehouse team processes the return. If you have any addtional questions or need further assistance, please feel free to send me an email again and I will be happy to assist. I would like to apologize again for any disappointment we may have caused.