New Contributor

QVC was always my go to, I was always happy with my orders. For awhile now QVC has been up selling poor quality items.  They have raised their prices for quality you could get from a box store.

They mislead the viewer on ingredients in a product and take no accountability for false information and advertising.

I return more products then I keep having to pay the inflated shipping prices.

I am so disappointed in the future of QVC.

Honored Contributor

Guess it's time for you to shop where you are happy.

Honored Contributor

If I felt like you, I'd shop elsewhere.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i have been happy with my purchases and with customer service.

i suppose to each his own, we all have different wants, needs, experiences, and likes/dislikes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I buy mostly clothing and find the quality surpasses what I could buy in a b&m store.   Since shipping problems seem to have been resolved, I'm a happy camper.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I tend not to shop where I've been displeased, so I can't imagine I'd still be buying from QVC if I had to make even one return a year  -  unless the need for that return was my own fault.  

In 2019, I did make one return -  ordered a top I should have known I wouldn't love.  The measurements were right there for me to see.  In fact, I probably didn't even need those measurements -  the top was labeled a tunic.  The more inches of height I've lost, the less any tunic flatters me!  Shame on me -  not the fault of anyone else!

Honored Contributor

Many of us realize that is true of many businesses. What I buy from QVC meets my expectations. Food products cost too much but some of that has to do with those who demand a full refund even though they managed to eat the product. Wish QVC gave a better rate to us who never return items.

New Contributor

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGREE. I AM A 32 YR SHOPPER WITH Q AND HAVE BEEN SO DISSATISFIED FOR THE PAST YEAR. TOO MANY RETURNS. TAKES FOREVER TO GET MY PURCHASES AND WEEKS AND WEEKS TO SEE MY RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. JUST ABOUT DONE...PRICES ARE WAY TOO HIGH ALSO. THE NEWER HOST ARE LESS THAN ENTERTAINING AND SOMEWHAT PUSHY.....

Honored Contributor

The best way to get your point across is by not shopping here. QVC hasn't seen much of my money in years. 

Honored Contributor

@Milo19  Thank you for your opinion.

I believe everyone has his or her right to speak (or in this context) text their opinion.

Last time I checked speaking one's opinion does not mean they are required or it is necessary that they shop somewhere else.

It simply means they are expressing their opinion on what is wrong with QVC.  

I don't think that necessarily means one has to go shop somewhere else.

Sometimes people CAN'T go shop in stores.  Sometimes (for various) reasons they need to shop on places like QVC.

Think of it this way, perhaps the OP is making QVC a better place by expressing his/her opinion....