Occasional Contributor

QVC Easy Returns / Social Team

I sent a detailed email to QVCEasyReturns on Feb 12 about two returns and never received an acknowledgement.  Tried QVCSocialTeam on Feb 19 with same detailed return info and no acknowledgement.  Both have been received at the returns center in SC.  Anyone else having issues with emails to these?  I understand delays but would at least appreciate a response.  Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC Easy Returns / Social Team

@Libbyf wrote:

I sent a detailed email to QVCEasyReturns on Feb 12 about two returns and never received an acknowledgement.  Tried QVCSocialTeam on Feb 19 with same detailed return info and no acknowledgement.  Both have been received at the returns center in SC.  Anyone else having issues with emails to these?  I understand delays but would at least appreciate a response.  Thanks.

@Libbyf  I am sorry you've not been assisted with the returns, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the orders and actions you've requested, we will be happy to help. 

Susan

Super Contributor

I have returned a number of items....its been weeks...I have yet to receive any acknowledgment or credit....I will be calling soon.... I think waiting 4-5-6 weeks is ridiculous.....the issuing of credit for returned items...since December...has been getting slower and slower 

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you.  QVC has apparently chosen to ignore their customers.  They shouldn't offer these email addresses if they aren't following through with them. After trying three times I'll call customer service.  I should have done that to begin with.

Super Contributor

I have a return that I tracked to QVC over a month ago. They have charged me twice on easy pay. This is not right!
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@ellietoo wrote:
I have a return that I tracked to QVC over a month ago. They have charged me twice on easy pay. This is not right!

@ellietoo I am very sorry your return is still not processed, please email us the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will do what we can to get this resolve for you. 

Susan