Regular Contributor

QVC Does At Least Something Right

So I just want to thank QVC for always honoring sale price adjustments. I just got off the phone with a different store starting with an N and I had purchased shoes not even a month ago and they were dropped by $30 and they would not adjust the sale price because it was just over the 14 days from purchasing them. So I know QVC gets a lot of compliants about customer service I just wanted to say thank you for having such a great sale price adjustment policy. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Does At Least Something Right

I also appreciate the 30-day price difference policy.  I've benefited from it several times.

(I think you're allowed to say the name of the other store.  I don't think that violates any forum policy.)  I remember Sears used to have a much longer time allowed for price difference refunds.  Not sure they do anymore, but it was a nice benefit.  Kohl's, I believe, is 30 days.  You don't have to take the item back; just show them the receipt and they'll credit the difference.

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize the price adjustment policy was 30 days.

Contributor

Does QVC adjust only if their price goes down, or will they adjust if the item goes cheaper elsewhere? I am asking because I bought an item on QVC a few weeks ago at $119 each and it is now on sale at the bullseye store for $69. Can I get a price adjustment from QVC? Thanks all. I am not new around here but I never return anything so I am unfamiliar with the policy.

QVC Customer Care

@lh8990 

QVC does not price match with external retailers, I am sorry. What we will do is if the price goes down within 30 days of your purchase, we will refund you the difference.

Beth QVC

Contributor

thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Nordstroms

Target

Business can be named.

They are not dirty words, nor will anyone get in to trouble for saying the names of the stores.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@hotbuyer wrote:

So I just want to thank QVC for always honoring sale price adjustments. I just got off the phone with a different store starting with an N and I had purchased shoes not even a month ago and they were dropped by $30 and they would not adjust the sale price because it was just over the 14 days from purchasing them. So I know QVC gets a lot of compliants about customer service I just wanted to say thank you for having such a great sale price adjustment policy. 

One time I had the same situation with Macy's. I told them if they would not credit the price difference, I would just return it. The woman conceded and gave me the credit. I have only done that once with Macy's. I am a platinum member.