New Contributor

QVC Card Promotion

[ Edited ]

I have been a member since day one and recently took you all up on the ner Q credit card promotion for a $25 credit. A couple of days or so after I open the card I purchased something and put it on my Q card. I had never gotten the $25 promotion and have called twice about it. Now today I am told that you have to make a purchase within just a couple of days of getting the card or you don’t get the credit.

My purchase was one day late. Never do you all tell people that and I would just like to suggest that you be upfront with folks and let them know. I have canceled my Q card account. 

Honored Contributor

@eross

Email the Moderators at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, you may get  quicker response.

Hope they can help you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I have had a Q card for 15 plus years and certainly did not receive any promotion award for opening a Q card.   And yet now, they offer all new Q card customers a monetary promotion ...sorry that you did not get yours!  

I think the Q is making a huge customer service mistake by not awarding a monetary reward to long time, loyal, constant customers!!!   

For my customer loyalty, I often receive information about reduced prices, promotion codes for sales and special offers from other stores.  Guess where I shop???

QVC Customer Care

@eross wrote:

I have been a member since day one and recently took you all up on the ner Q credit card promotion for a $25 credit. A couple of days or so after I open the card I purchased something and put it on my Q card. I had never gotten the $25 promotion and have called twice about it. Now today I am told that you have to make a purchase within just a couple of days of getting the card or you don’t get the credit.

My purchase was one day late. Never do you all tell people that and I would just like to suggest that you be upfront with folks and let them know. I have canceled my Q card account. 

@eross  I apologize for any inconvenience.  I just tried calling you to discuss the promotion and received your voicemail.  Please let me know when it's a good time to call you back.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Honored Contributor

†Subject to credit approval. This QVC account credit offer is valid only for purchases made by new QCard holders on a QCard® between 12:00am ET on April 29, 2018 and 11:59pm ET on May 21, 2018 (the "Promotional Period").  QVC will post the QVC account credit to the QVC accounts of qualifying QCard holders within 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotional Period but may delay issuance in its discretion in order to investigate any suspected fraud or violation of the terms of this offer. If QVC determines that any purchase violated the terms of this offer, then QVC will be entitled to void the QVC account credit issued in connection with such purchase without notice.  Your QCard account must remain open, in good standing, and not be delinquent at the time the QVC account credit is posted. Offer is limited to one QVC account credit per QCard account. Auto-Delivery customers are only eligible for one QVC account credit.  No additional QVC account credits will be sent in connection with any subsequent Auto-Delivery shipments.  Offer not valid for items ordered on Waitlist or for the purchase of QVC gift cards.  Auto-Delivery items and Advance Order items that are not ordered during the Promotional Period, but subsequently ship during the Promotional Period, are not eligible for this offer. Offer is not valid for existing QCard holders. Qualifying purchases that are canceled or returned prior to issuance of the QVC account credit will void this offer.  The QVC account credit issued in connection with this offer may be used toward one QVC merchandise purchase (excluding QVC gift cards) of your choice made by October 31, 2018. Must select the QVC account credit as a Payment Method at checkout on QVC.com for it to be applied to your total transaction amount at checkout or call QVC Customer Service at 1-800-345-1515 to place your order and redeem your QVC account credit. This QVC account credit may not be redeemed for cash, and may not be used as payment on your QCard account. This QVC account credit is not valid at any QVC retail location.  Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. QVC reserves the right to suspend or change the offer at any time without notice. This offer is sponsored by QVC, Inc. and not Synchrony Bank.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I have had a Q card for 15 plus years and certainly did not receive any promotion award for opening a Q card.   And yet now, they offer all new Q card customers a monetary promotion ...sorry that you did not get yours!  

I think the Q is making a huge customer service mistake by not awarding a monetary reward to long time, loyal, constant customers!!!           

For my customer loyalty, I often receive

information about reduced prices, promotion codes for sales and special offers from other stores.  Guess where I shop???

***PS -

Just received today a 20% off any one item from HSN!  Depending on item, could be a pretty good discount......

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@corita wrote:

For my customer loyalty, I often receive

information about reduced prices, promotion codes for sales and special offers from other stores.  Guess where I shop???

***PS -

Just received today a 20% off any one item from HSN!  Depending on item, could be a pretty good discount......

I couldn't agree more.  I had posted this in suggestion box that us the loyal customers should be given some sort of discount.  I have received one from HSN for 20% & one from Evine for 15%.  Why can't QVC do this?