Valued Contributor

QVC CUT LIVE PROGRAMMING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO SAVE MONEY SO.....

wHY NOT CUT THE RECORDED SHOWS THAT GO ON FOR HOURS, AFTERALL IT IS USING ELECTRICITY AND OTHER BUSINESS COSTS???? Shut the lights out at QVC at  1:00 a,m, no shows pre recorded,  because from what I can tell from this blog, people are not happy, and they are not watching, so again, qvc, you are wasting money.  Terrible business decision, but I guess that is the norm of your business. Shopping elsewhere for xmas and going to the mall for clothes. Adios,  

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC CUT LIVE PROGRAMMING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO SAVE MONEY SO.....

@tropics21 wrote:

wHY NOT CUT THE RECORDED SHOWS THAT GO ON FOR HOURS, AFTERALL IT IS USING ELECTRICITY AND OTHER BUSINESS COSTS???? Shut the lights out at QVC at  1:00 a,m, no shows pre recorded,  because from what I can tell from this blog, people are not happy, and they are not watching, so again, qvc, you are wasting money.  Terrible business decision, but I guess that is the norm of your business. Shopping elsewhere for xmas and going to the mall for clothes. Adios,  

it's old news 

and when I get up at 5:30  I am not watching either 

Honored Contributor

@tropics21Could be they have a contract with networks and either they can't break it or they don't want to break it in case they decide to revert to 24 live.

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21  I am so with you on that! 

Honored Contributor

This topic has been beaten to death.  It's practially on every forum.  I would think QVC knows by now that people are not happy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pecky  You are correct, most of us have vented about the horrible progamming and the over night reruns...what would be nice -would be for QVC to address the issue as well as the shipping problems that many have experienced, but doubt that will happen.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

This topic has been beaten to death.  It's practially on every forum.  I would think QVC knows by now that people are not happy.

doubtful, would be surprised if anyone in management reads here 

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@tropics21Could be they have a contract with networks and either they can't break it or they don't want to break it in case they decide to revert to 24 live.

I think they are contracted with the carriers for Q3 and probably q2 for a period of time and have to fill that programming until the contract is over.   

Valued Contributor

No issue is EVER BEATEN TO DEATH!!! As long as complaints are posted people will and have decided not to shop at qvc.  They NEVER address the multitude of issues going on for a year unless forced to and those times are maybe (1).  

Frequent Contributor

QVC use to mean quality value and convenience, not any more.  When I had troubling sleeping I always watched QVC.  Did my best shopping in the middle of the night.  Now you see the same program over and over.  What has happened.  Not the same. Going to watch Nexflicks instead.