Honored Contributor

Re: QVC CORPORATE:::: CLOSE UP THE "ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA" WAREHOUSE

@tropics21 wrote:

I have already asked because I placed an order and told qvc if it is coming from ONTARIO cALIFORNIA THAT I didn't want it.  They don't know until the time of shipping, and experiencing that warehouse, as soon as I see Ontario, California, I called CS, and cancel my order, and the note refund ALL shipping, you have to follow up on the amount they return when you send it back, but it should be your entire 1st ez pay and NOT DEDUCT THE 6.95 SH[PPING/  If more customers do that, perhaps qvc will get the message, when their pockets start hurting/ only way, they have not been forthright

@tropics21   I've received a couple dozen items that have shipped from that warehouse without a single mishap.  I think they're doing a great job.  In fact, I'd prefer all my orders be shipped from there.

You must share your secret...how do you get orders cancelled when nobody else can?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

It just amazes me that people can post after thousands of complaints stating that they  have no problem, LMAO!

Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

My guess is the Ontario warehouse came with HSN. I have gotten a couple of things from HSN in the past from Ontario. They came with no return shipping label and it isn’t cheap to send returns from the east coast.

QVC built the Ontario warehouse breaking ground in September, 2015 and opening at the end of August, 2016.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.