Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC CORPORATE:::: CLOSE UP THE "ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA" WAREHOUSE

We on the west coast have had to wait for our orders in Process and from being shipped from some Warehouse on the East Coast for Years!!!!!  I would not blame any one Warehose i think the Q has just outgrown the amount being shipped. I for one living in Arizona and before that In California Love the Ontario Warehouse because i know i can expect my order in a few Days unlike coming the East Coast.  Like one poster said if you need it Soon then Go to the Mall.,

Valued Contributor

Personally, I know what happened to my orders from Ontario vs other warehouses throughout the country, based on fact,dates items were shipped and promised from Ontario as well as other warehouses thruout.  in addition, I was told it was the Ontario, California warehouse by more than one customer service rep.  Obviously, if you live in the state where Ontario is located you are obviously going to receive sooner.  I live in South Forlida, there are no warehouses near us.

Valued Contributor

It has been confirmed over and over again that there is a problem in the warehouses, that being said, ALL hosts state we will receive our orders in 10 days or less, from the beginning of QVC to this date.  So I will say if you were always getting your items in two weeks and promised in 10 days, I would have complained, you haven't, many people have complained because "processing" is taking 10 days, not to mention the additional days for shipping, while the ETA still remains 10 days for all orders on the computer.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I placed order for 2 sets of the recent TSV sheet sets....for some odd reason one set came from this Ontario CA warehouse and the other from Rocky Mountain NC.  This is truly odd...why wouldn't they both go out from the same warehouse and IN THE SAME BOX!  There is tracking on the NC package but no updates on the CA package.  I am in the midwest....makes zero sense that I can figure out.

What is happening with all my orders is that it sits in process for 5-7days....never goes out sooner then 5 days.  Then of course another 7-10days or more before I get the order.  

I placed several orders just yesterday and then cancelled...I thought this is crazy...do I want to be waiting for weeks again for more orders from Q?  So until I see they fix this problem I need to just stop placing orders which is frustrating me.  

Also I waited forever and a day to get 2 tops....both were too big...so I requested exchanges to next size down.  I can't imagine how long that's gonna be to get those tops.  

I give up!!

Regular Contributor

Not sure what is going on with QVC's shipping, but the last two items that I ordered have been delayed for weird reasons. I live in TN and my order was sent to Ontario,CA for processing....why would you send something coast to coast for delivery. The next item that I ordered shows that there was a problem with the routing process. So not sure when this will be delivered...I think I'm done. PLEASE DONT MESS WITH HSN! I don't buy a lot from them, but what I order is delivered in the time frame as promised.

Esteemed Contributor

My guess is the Ontario warehouse came with HSN. I have gotten a couple of things from HSN in the past from Ontario. They came with no return shipping label and it isn’t cheap to send returns from the east coast.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc , is there a way to find out which warehouse an item is coming from.  There is a shirt I am interested in but will not wait weeks for it to arrive.

Valued Contributor

I gave up!  One would think in these times, in the computer age, QVC would solve the problem, it takes money, that QVC is not willing to pay to fix or inform their customers of the problem.  QVC deserves what they get and the qvc customers are fleeing.  Bad business, who would have thought

Valued Contributor

I have already asked because I placed an order and told qvc if it is coming from ONTARIO cALIFORNIA THAT I didn't want it.  They don't know until the time of shipping, and experiencing that warehouse, as soon as I see Ontario, California, I called CS, and cancel my order, and the note refund ALL shipping, you have to follow up on the amount they return when you send it back, but it should be your entire 1st ez pay and NOT DEDUCT THE 6.95 SH[PPING/  If more customers do that, perhaps qvc will get the message, when their pockets start hurting/ only way, they have not been forthright

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@loriqvc , is there a way to find out which warehouse an item is coming from.  There is a shirt I am interested in but will not wait weeks for it to arrive.

@Mom2Dogs.  No, there is no way of knowing where your merchandise will ship from.  All the orders I've placed in the past 10 days have shipped in 2-3 days.  Things seem to have improved.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment