Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FREE EXCHANGES

@Kachina624 wrote:

@doglover_97   I returned a pair of pants for a smaller size and they shipped me the wrong pants.  I can't seem to get Melvin to understand what happened and haven't heard from him for 2 days.

@Kachina624   I'm sorry, I didn't know we had unfinshed business.  If you're referring to an email from a few days ago, I thought we resolved that.  I will say, some things are difficult to decipher, understand and resolve in an email and may require you to call customer service for further assistance.  My apologies.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Then can you email the "explanation" why I only received a .07 credit?  As I explained both to CS and on return slip -- sizing up shoes were to wide/big - these shoes do not come in  1/2 size.

CS told me specifically original s/h fees are not returned NOR tax...and if one RETURNS a exchange -- fees are charged. 🤷‍♀️ Which obviously I was!

Although, of course I could be wrong!  Thank you!

(I can supply the order # if necessary)

B74E4DB0-5367-4BE5-9240-2F26F4C2A908.jpeg

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1 

I am not sure what you are asking. Is this the scenario- you returned something for an exchange - we did not exchange but refunded you instead. In that specific case, you should receive a full refund of all you paid. Was the item on easy pay? If you would please send me an email with the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and address it to me. I will send you an explanation and make whatever adjustment necessary.

Beth QVC

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

thank you

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@doglover_97   I returned a pair of pants for a smaller size and they shipped me the wrong pants.  I can't seem to get Melvin to understand what happened and haven't heard from him for 2 days.

@Kachina624   I'm sorry, I didn't know we had unfinshed business.  If you're referring to an email from a few days ago, I thought we resolved that.  I will say, some things are difficult to decipher, understand and resolve in an email and may require you to call customer service for further assistance.  My apologies.  

@Kachina624   Great speaking with you!!  Thanks for allowing me to assist you and get this issue resolved.  Smiley Happy  Stay dry and warm.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I really appreciated the help @Melvin-QVC .  You ARE a real person.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624 

Very real person...

Beth QVC

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC    LOL, LOL. 👌

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment