Esteemed Contributor

Re: QCARD confusion? Told mine was declined/not true

@ministuff4u wrote:

Thank you @Sage04 . Actually, it took EP billing dept over one week to correct their errors on my account and resolve their EP data corruption or data breach problem that seems to have occurred on May 7 that sent my account into chaos. (in IT terms, they had to "rebuild" my account),  Appreciated your courteous advice and direction. There are still issues on the QVC side, though. Yeah... about done with QVC...sigh.

@ministuff4u  you are welcome.Glad it worked out for you also. Hope they are able to get things together and keep all the Customers happy.

Respected Contributor

I was reading this thread.  waiting for the hot water....ho hum...anyway, ALL the time I go on the Q's site, that Qcard pops up.  I immediately click it away.

I ONLY use my own credit card.  One that's very well known but I don't want to say. 

I just never use "exclusive" credit cards.  Never did. 

If I pick up the phone and cry one tear, they JUMP to.

However, QVC is good in that they will STILL honor checks.  Most merchants are done with that and I believe some day cash and checks will be gone.

Just my two cents.....hope everyone's issues work out..

Respected Contributor

I'd like to say one more thing.  If everyone that has a Q card is paying their statements timely, and I mean at least TEN days before the due date, there should be NO problem.  That's seriously wrong if that's been done and still issues.

See, I believe you guys do pay your bills, of course, but the mail is VERY slow and I found that my payments even though I paid at least seven to eight days prior, were a wee bit almost late.  I actually stumbled on this looking for a merchant and saw when the payment was posted to the account and this is two of our most important monthly bills.  I then started paying earlier. 

Remember, the mail is terrible.  I've been lied to by postal workers, you name it.  The other day, the postal worker handed me my mail and there was a return receipt in there and they just walked away.  It was some business from the town which does not apply to us but since we live in the town, we got the letter so I had to call him back.  He was like the walking sleep.  Okay....again just my two cents....