Super Contributor

Re: QCARD confusion? Told mine was declined/not true

I was checking my easy pays this morning and there was a redbox saying Pastdue for last month. I called directly to synchronicity because customer service usually says call them when there is an issue on your bill, first I checked my payment or April and I made a payment before the due date by a couple of  weeks, so I asked them what is going on they told me there was a glitch in the system where not just mine but others had payments that kicked back out Synchronicity told me to call back to QVC and tell them to fix it so I called and the cs person said yes and did I want to put the payment through, I said yes right away and I wanted that red box taken off my payment I told them to just pay the whole thing now I had a payment coming up for this month , I have about had it really, everyone needs to keep an eye on their acct and easy pays 

Respected Contributor

Wow @Chatyone 2 that is almost to the point of being scary. I have no more credit cards (thankfully) but I've enjoyed easy pay but haven't paid attention like I should but after reading posts from yourself and others I will definitely audit and not be a victim. I hope your situation is cleared up now and better days ahead for us all.

Super Contributor

@AZGardener Did you ever get your financial problem resolved?  I don't use the Q card, but on May 10th, I was trying to place an order and the message came up Card denied, try another payment?  I see now on the face book page of we love QVC that others are having the same problem, but nothing is being done.  Just wondering.  

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've just encountered this situation. I've made some small purchases in the past week using QVC.com Easy Pay. No problem. I went to buy a pair of shorts on May 11 and encountered a sort of lockout situation with my QVC.com account and a message when I signed in that my Easy Pay installments were past due (shows on the 2nd installment on several items as of May 7). I called QVC.com Customer Support and was told by the Rep that my EP was past due on May 7 for $67.97 ???. He was rather rude in telling me my EP account was past due! I explained this wasn't possible as my QCard credit card was attached directly to my QVC.com EP and shopping account, and I had just spoken with QCard and my account showed no denial of any payments on May 7 or ever. My QCard account was in perfect order and current in all payments since May 3, so how could these QVC.com EPs be refused on May 7 by QCard and that they have no record of denial of these 2nd installments on my prior purchases???  They simply would have a record of any transactions denied and show why. I explained that my QVC.com EP is connected to my QCard and I did not see how it was possible unless QVC.com had a computer problem with billing. At that point, he asked if I am giving him permission to push those late EPs thru on my QCard, which I instructed him to do. He told me it would take 24 hrs to correct. Still having no idea what this was about I called QCard at Synchrony again and learned from that Customer Serv Rep that as my QCard account is in perfect Order and that the issue must be with QVC.com Easy Pay billing department. It is like being in limbo!!! To make a long story short, 3 calls to QVC.com shopping network on May 12, and 3 calls to QCard at Synchrony on May 12,; QVC.COM CHAT DISCUSSION TODAY, MAY 13, and 2 days later this is still not resolved on my QVC.com shopping NETWORK account and my Easy Pay. QVC.com Easy Pay and QCard credit card are actually 2 separate companies and 2 different billings. I was advised by the 3rd different QVC.com Rep on the 3rd call yesterday May 12, finally,  that there appears to have been an internal QVC.com issue. Basically a computer issue on the part of QVC.com billing process and these EP items somehow were caught up in their issue. A computer glitch on their part in other words. My QVC.com shopping account still is locking me out of using my QVC.com transactions, with a message at log on that my Easy Pay Installments are PAST DUE, and these "LATE" EP installments are still red flagged as past due locking my online account!!! The QVC.com EP management system will not allow ME to even initiate the payment of these 2nd installments on these items that are showing past due on my EPs.  I  "Chatted" on QVC.com today, so I now have a written trail on this discussion, and was advised by the Chat Rep that she would "escalate" my issue to the appropriate QVC.com department to resolve this. You just don't even know who to demand take care of making correction when you call the general customer service number, and the Reps seemed as lost as you are in understanding what has happened. I am somehow not confident this is going to get corrected and resolved any time soon, and likely not this weekend. This is a problem that QVC.com billing department created and they  had a computer glitch in sending through several EP installments on my purchases to my connected QCard account, and now I am not only inconvenienced, but insulted by their Customer Support Rep reprimanding me for being late on my Easy Pays, insinuating my QCard credit card is either over extended ot that I have not made the QCard payments and therefore my QVC.com EPs were denied on May 7. OUTRAGEOUS!  QVC.com has made me feel like a deadbeat who skips on paying their bills!!! I am also concerned that as this continues on uncorrected by QVC.com,  that my credit is being negatively impacted and QVC.com is not being transparent with me as to what happened to screw up my account.  Were they hacked??? IT was no fault of mine! QVC.com if you are monitoring and listening on this Forum, " APOLOGIES  FROM QVC.com REPS FOR MY "INCONVENIENCE" ARE JUST NOT QUITE ENOUGH AT THIS POINT!!!" I want this problem corrected and QVC.com has to implement the fix.

Esteemed Contributor

@ministuff4u  this happened with an Easy Pay on 4/20 but i was able to used my Card (Debit) on free shipping after that and pay two other Easy Pays without any problem.

Wrote to the Social Team on the 4/29 and was told that it was sent to the billing department and to allow 14-48 hours to be resolved. It was done.

If you would like to email the Social Team the email address is  QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM

Good luck.

Contributor

Thanks.

Contributor

Yes, after I talked to Synchrony Bank, they said they would notify QVC that my account is NOT declined/or on hold, or anything else.  A big headache.  I believe QVC has just gotten "too big" to continue good customer service.  I've been with them for almost 28 years, my home filled with their products, and in all those years, I had only ONE instance of an item being returned, due to a mix-up on sizing.  These recent problems just keep coming:  bad quality packaging, broken items, sending me wrong item, but billing me for the item I ordered!  Imagine, getting the wrong item, but being billed for the one you did order??? A real mess.

Contributor

Wow, just wow !!  The processes of billing/managing, and even shipping items from QVC has gone from "stellar" (my experience w/ them over the past 25+ yrs) to a real mess, in the past few months or so.  I'm sorry you're going through this, it's just not right.  Smiley Sad

Contributor

Thank you, yes it's been resolved (after several headaches, and in the meantime, I've received, just today, a purse I purchased from Patricia Nash line, very pricey purses, that had a jammed zipper, and a medallion (all her purses have a small insignia medallion hooked onto the purse) that just fell off,,,never even got to use it, was still in the shipping box. Smiley Sad  Demanding a new purse tonight.

New Contributor

Thank you @Sage04 . Actually, it took EP billing dept over one week to correct their errors on my account and resolve their EP data corruption or data breach problem that seems to have occurred on May 7 that sent my account into chaos. (in IT terms, they had to "rebuild" my account),  Appreciated your courteous advice and direction. There are still issues on the QVC side, though. Yeah... about done with QVC...sigh.