Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC. I know I'm not the only one experiencing these issues. I've seen many comments on the boards expressing the same type of problems. I know many would appreciate the production teams' attention

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs, I have Spectrum and I'm in north central Ohio.  I have been getting this message for the last month or so periodically on all the shopping channels from JTV, Q2, QVC and HSN.  It's only the shopping channels this happens with.  It also only happens on my TV with the box.  I have a Roku tv upstairs so the channels stream on the Spectrum app and I don't have that issue on the app.

Honored Contributor

@Tooky wrote:

I do not get QVC 2

have tried many times--have Charter (Spectrum) and still after calling cannot get this station? 

thanks for any tips to get?

@Tooky, if you want to know if you get Q2 in your area, go to Shop QVC TV at the top right of this page.  Go down to Program Guide.  Make sure when the guide comes up you change to Q2.  Scroll down to the bottom and there is a channel finder.  Type in your zip code and it will tell you if Q2 is broadcast in your area.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva...interesting....It must be on Spectrum's end...on another note, so irked about their all digital and MUST have a box for the tv's...I know there is a work around for some of the sets, as you are doing.

DH and I are not overly savy in that area...thanks for the reply.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Lipstickdiva...interesting....It must be on Spectrum's end...on another note, so irked about their all digital and MUST have a box for the tv's...I know there is a work around for some of the sets, as you are doing.

DH and I are not overly savy in that area...thanks for the reply.

@Mom2Dogs, like everything else with Spectrum, the app is often a mess.  Several times it's either totally down so we can't watch anything on the tv in our bedroom, or the picture gets fuzzy then goes normal because something is up with the app or things are very slow to load.

I would not recommend Roku on your main tv because the remote alone is a complete pain.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva...Spectrum probably does that on purpose!!

I have never down loaded an app...wasn't fibbin' about not being savy.

Now at work, I'm pretty good on the computer