Honored Contributor

Re: Q's shipping is beyond ridiculous!

@2blonde wrote:

@KingstonsMom  As I mentioned before, especially with jewelry items, all the other shopping channels always send the items from one day to me in only one package (I hate to admit I buy more than one item in a day).  I don't understand why the Q hasn't gotten up to speed with this practice, as it would save them money in shipping charges.  You have every right to be annoyed with them IMO.

Many people get upset if they pay two or more full shipping charges and the items are all sent in one package.  I know I did when Evine charged me $21., to ship three rings and put them in one envelope. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Wow QVC is really going down hill.I ordered pajamas and went to ck tracking and saw that QVC left off my apt # so when i called they told me to call ups and give it to them..lol......I was like i would think you guys should do that sense you made the mistake....She said they cant do that.Really??...SO i to am done shopping here in fact i cancelled 2 orders today.....I have no confidence in this company to get this right on my next order because customer service could not tell me what happened...I clearly have my apt # in my account info so it should have been on shipping label..I just moved here a month ago and this was my first order here and last.

Trusted Contributor

In the past two months, I've had items In Process for a week.  The estimated delivery dates have been off by days - I remember them being pretty accurate in the past.  I've gotten almost every item two or three days past the EDD.  It amazes me when other vendors are so fast.  The department stores, the shoe websites - items are sometimes shipped the same day!   (or at least within the next two days after the order is places).  It's gotten so much worse. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered four IT eyeshadow trios. All shipped from same warehouse and shipped at same time. They sent every one of them in a seperate envelope. So dumb. Go back to where you get half price shipping on the multiples or some kind of discount.

Esteemed Contributor

Shipped the 27th of May, still not here. I am QVC free.  Want the Corizones bar or would not have ordered. Shipping bad, returns bad.  Why can other companies get it to you faster and no shipping charges, also some free returns or tell you to keep it and give you credit?  Much better CS service elsewhere.  

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition Good News, your order is out for delivery today!  Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@qvcaddition Good News, your order is out for delivery today!  Cindy.

Not bad, only nine days.  Pet meds for the dog, five, Amazon, again for dog, two.  After a good 25 years, I finally got smart, and order very little now.  Order more straight from vendors, free shipping, and 15  to 25,% off.

Respected Contributor

i recently placed an order with qvc.  this is the first order in a long time.  it shipped very quickly and was delivered 2 or 3 days before the expected delivery date.

i've always been happy buying here.  even cs has been  great.  i'm sorry that others are having difficulties and wish them well.