Respected Contributor

Re: Q's shipping is beyond ridiculous!

@KingstonsMom  I agree, it makes no sense to ship them separately.  As far as I know, the Q is the only shopping channel that still does that.  All the other ones (that I buy from) send everything I've purchased during one day together in one package.  I think the only exception is when the items are large and require separete large boxes.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

It must be a return you are waiting on the second otherwise it makes no sense.

@Alice-QVC recently helped me get 4 clothing items to my home for Mother' Day weekend. Wanted something  new, comfortable and casual for all the events I was attending.

That being said the board monitors should not have to take care of a flawed shipping system there are just way to many issues going on.

@hopi

After reading your post, I checked the envelope that the one that came Friday arrived in and guess where it shipped from?

'QVC Inc. Returns' in Florence, SC, a few hours away from me, while the 2nd one sits in a state below me and on the opposite coast!

So apparently the first one is a return too, LOL!

Oh well, joke's on me!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Sorry @KingstonsMom but I just don't see any way QVC could assure that two packages mailed at the same time stay together.  It's not like they can make them hold hands.  I'd say it was the shipper who is riduculous. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@2blonde

I can certainly understand why mixed items (fashion, bedding, jewelry, etc,) in an order would not ship together, since they're stored and hipped from different warehouses.

But 2 of the exact same items, ordered at the same time, shipped from the same location, should at least arrive on the same day.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

To be fair,  the problem is not always QVC, but the postal service.  I had a package ship and days later tracking showed it was at the post office.  Several days went by and it was not delivered.  I called the local post office, but they keep their phone off the hook as I have found a few times before.  So I went online and reported the missing package to the USPS online site.  

The next day my package was delivered.  Meanwhile the post office contacted me to say they had not received the package because it had not been checked into their system.

That's odd I said because the carrier deliveried the package this morning.  My point, in this case the mistake was made by the postal service.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  ITA, but unfortunately, QVC doesn't ship that way.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sorry @KingstonsMom but I just don't see any way QVC could assure that two packages mailed at the same time stay together.  It's not like they can make them hold hands.  I'd say it was the shipper who is riduculous. 

@Kachina624

As I posted, this was 2 of the same jewelry item, ordered at the same time, they should have shipped in the same package was my point.

I never expect "package hand holding" as you put it......sorry you missed my point.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@KingstonsMom  ITA, but unfortunately, QVC doesn't ship that way.

@2blonde

LOL! That's for sure! Not anymore anyway.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  As I mentioned before, especially with jewelry items, all the other shopping channels always send the items from one day to me in only one package (I hate to admit I buy more than one item in a day).  I don't understand why the Q hasn't gotten up to speed with this practice, as it would save them money in shipping charges.  You have every right to be annoyed with them IMO.

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

I agree QVC's shipping is ridiculous.  I am still waiting for an item I bought on May 12, almost a week and a half ago. It's becoming no longer confident to shop at QVC.