Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Q's Return Label is a "Slow Boat to China"

Again, it is because NEWGISTICS picks up once a week.  However, the scan will tell QVC that your package is on the way back to them, but the NEWGISTICS agent might not physically pick up the return package for days.  Ask at your PO what day they pick up and take it in as close to that day of the week.  I know how frustrating this return system is....Smiley Frustrated 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoodeeFan wrote:

The QVC return label is for a company called NEWGISTICS. It says that on the label. They pick up at your local PO once a week.  I figured out that day, for my PO, was Tuesday.  You can use the tracking number on the NEWGISTICS tracking web site to track you return.  Hope that helps.

@MoodeeFan  Question, on the return labels there are 2 different tracking #'s:

1.  At the top of label above "Parcel Select Return Svc" area; # starts with 7 25 00... and below the bar code at top; then;

2. the other # is at the bottom under "USPS Parcel Return Service" and bar code, # starts with 9202 3901........

Which # is the one that should be used for tracking.  When I attempt to track either # into either USPS or UPS, I get a "check back later" notice......

Regular Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@MoodeeFan wrote:

The QVC return label is for a company called NEWGISTICS. It says that on the label. They pick up at your local PO once a week.  I figured out that day, for my PO, was Tuesday.  You can use the tracking number on the NEWGISTICS tracking web site to track you return.  Hope that helps.

1.  At the top of label above "Parcel Select Return Svc" area; # starts with 7 25 00... and below the bar code at top; then;

2. the other # is at the bottom under "USPS Parcel Return Service" and bar code, # starts with 9202 3901........

Which # is the one that should be used for tracking.  When I attempt to track either # into either USPS or UPS, I get a "check back later" notice......

The tracking number for NEWGISTICS is the one that the PO gives you with your receipt. That number only works on the NEWGISTICS tracking web site.  

The first nine numbers (on my receipt for my state) are for NEWGISTICS and then the numbers starting with 9202xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If the QVC return label has been scanned at the PO that is the number you use.

Hope that makes sense.Heart

PS:  Evine is using the NEWGISTICS company for their returns, too.

Contributor

I dropped off 1 return 1 exchange on June 9th and today it still says USPS in possession. Shipping from

Respected Contributor

@MoodeeFan wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@MoodeeFan wrote:

The tracking number for NEWGISTICS is the one that the PO gives you with your receipt. That number only works on the NEWGISTICS tracking web site.  

The first nine numbers (on my receipt for my state) are for NEWGISTICS and then the numbers starting with 9202xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If the QVC return label has been scanned at the PO that is the number you use.

Hope that makes sense.Heart

PS:  Evine is using the NEWGISTICS company for their returns, too.

@MoodeeFan   Thanks, appreciate the explanation.....