Trusted Contributor

Re: Q's Customer Service Reps

I called back and got another CS rep and explained to her an option "I" thought would work and she agreed and handled.  Seriously, you would think they should know their job to assist you. I tried to edit an order and / or cancel - buttons still there.  It wouldn't allow me to do so.  So I was forced to call.  The CS rep didn't offer assistance - just said she couldn't help me.  The 2nd CS explained why it couldn't be done even though the buttons to do so were still showing and simply re-placed the order at the price originally paid.  Simple solution.  Not rocket science.

Honored Contributor

I agree, there has been a change...  A subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) change towards the customer which didn't exist years ago.  A CS rep I got a couple of years ago when I complained that the $70 ham I received was so full of fat and had an ultra large bone that I couldn't feed my guests with it as expected and had to go out and buy another ham  (which was delicious and only around $28)!

The strong implication from the rep was that I was complaining in order to get the price of the ham for free... a free meal!

I was greatly incensed by the attitude and in the years and years I've purchased from the Q have only complained about one other food order (steaks full of gristle).  I have not bought food like that from QVC since (except wrapped Corazonas bars).  

Customer Service is a reflection of Management.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I also agree that the Social Team here is absolutely exceptional~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@nycgrl  I am so sorry to see you had that expirence when you recentley contacted us.  I will definitley pass along the feedback. Is there something that us on the social team can assist with?

Please dont hesitate to let us know if we can help.

Susan Q-Social

Thank you @Susan-QVC - it has been handled, however, after my last few telephone calls - one a couple weeks ago which was an agonizing experience and 2 calls today, I do not feel that the Q "values" its customers the way it once did, but rather the opposite and think many of the Q's loyal customers are starting to feel the same way. Either way, I appreciate the offer of assistance and would suggest the Q start training their reps better since it is us the customer who ultimately pays their salary whatever it may be.

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@nycgrl  I am so sorry to see you had that experience when you recently contacted us.  I will definitely pass along the feedback. Is there something that us on the social team can assist with?

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help.

Susan Q-Social

@Susan-QVC

See, that's what I meant in my above post....the Social Team is the best!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@KingstonsMom, thanks so much for that, we do all we can to assist. Sometime we may be a little late to the game, so to speak but we do our best to assist.

Have a nice afternoon!!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

I agree the Customer Care mods are quick to correct or help with any problem I've had with ordering, editing, tracking, or refund.

And in all the years, which is many, I've bought a lot of items & every time I've ever had to CALL CS I've always had a pleasant experience - maybe not always the answer I wanted but pleasant! (I really haven't had major issues).

Trusted Contributor

It's rare I phone QVC.  On the last few times I've called, two were helpful, the last two times I've called you could tell they were paying attention to something else, and wanted to get off the phone.  On one call I asked a question, and there was silence.  The person was so engrossed in something else, they didn't know I'd asked a question.  I feel of late they will say anything to get you off the line.