New Contributor

Q-card error caused backorder even w/phone calls

This is ridiculous. I am so frustrated with QVC right now, I am sorry I decided to start ordering from them again.

I ordered the Earth Origins booties when it was TSV on 8/03. I ordered the olive color, at 1:00 am,  which sold out that afternoon. I applied for the Q-card promotion and was approved so the order was being processed by the Q card. I go into check after a week and is still in process status, with EDD just a couple days away. So I called and the agent said she had to do something on her end because orders were not authorized. She said your okay now and was given EDD of 8/17. I go in today and orders are still in process status....wtf. So, I call again and was told they were still not authorized and actually found they were trying to process using the wrong Q-card number. This is absurd, it was done automatically when I applied for, and was approved for during purchase.

The agent said it was in shipping now, so I was excited, finally, I am going to get them. An hour later I go in to see if status had changed on my end because can’t believe it until you see it obviously, and of course now it’s in Backorder status.

I could of and should of just used my credit card, what a big mistake using the stupid Q-card has proven to be.

I will never use it again. 

May never order again.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Q-card error caused backorder even w/phone calls

@TheEastCoastGirl wrote:

This is ridiculous. I am so frustrated with QVC right now, I am sorry I decided to start ordering from them again.

I ordered the Earth Origins booties when it was TSV on 8/03. I ordered the olive color, at 1:00 am,  which sold out that afternoon. I applied for the Q-card promotion and was approved so the order was being processed by the Q card. I go into check after a week and is still in process status, with EDD just a couple days away. So I called and the agent said she had to do something on her end because orders were not authorized. She said your okay now and was given EDD of 8/17. I go in today and orders are still in process status....wtf. So, I call again and was told they were still not authorized and actually found they were trying to process using the wrong Q-card number. This is absurd, it was done automatically when I applied for, and was approved for during purchase.

The agent said it was in shipping now, so I was excited, finally, I am going to get them. An hour later I go in to see if status had changed on my end because can’t believe it until you see it obviously, and of course now it’s in Backorder status.

I could of and should of just used my credit card, what a big mistake using the stupid Q-card has proven to be.

I will never use it again. 

May never order again.

@TheEastCoastGirl I am so sorry to see that happened. I will forward this negative Q-Card experience to our management team.   I do hope this item is restocked so that your backorder can be shipped.

Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

Re: Q-card error caused backorder even w/phone calls

OP, the TSV boots are running on the narrow size.  FYI