Occasional Contributor

Q card 4 easy pays not working at checkout

Please fix this.  4 ez pays with a Q card is not working at checkout on line.  When you check out it says 3 ez pays.

Honored Contributor

Re: Q card 4 easy pays not working at checkout

@Shopper72 wrote:

Please fix this.  4 ez pays with a Q card is not working at checkout on line.  When you check out it says 3 ez pays.

Ditto

I can't get the 6 Easy Pays for beauty either.

QVC Customer Care

@Shopper72 wrote:

Hi @SHOPPER72 & @software - good morning, thank you for posting about this. I have reported it to our website and beauty teams. I'm sorry that some of the beauty products are not showing the offer. ~Kim

Valued Contributor

4 easy pays with Qcard is not working for me, either.  The items show 3 easy pays, not 4. Please let us know when this will be fixed.

Valued Contributor

Are there any updates as to when the website will be fixed regarding the easy pays? We are getting very frustrated!

Occasional Contributor

Can't believe this is not fixed.  I alerted them this morning.

Valued Contributor

I alerted them also. I just received an email back from them stating that the Qcard can only be used for 3 easy pays - not 4.  This is NOT what we were told.  I received an email this morning about the 4 easy pays with the Q-card.  I also keep getting a pop-up about 4 easy pays with your Q-card, that expires tonight.

Occasional Contributor

Me too.  And the host keep bringing up 4ez pays if you use your Qcard.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol08 wrote:

I alerted them also. I just received an email back from them stating that the Qcard can only be used for 3 easy pays - not 4.  This is NOT what we were told.  I received an email this morning about the 4 easy pays with the Q-card.  I also keep getting a pop-up about 4 easy pays with your Q-card, that expires tonight.

@Carol08, @SHOPPER72  -  I noticed this thread and got a pop up about the 4 EZ pays if you use your QCard today too.  I remember Jayne Brown saying it in her show this morning also.  I just went back to the item (A293735 Du Jour tunic video - which is from this morning) and she even says you can get 4 EZ Pays if you use your QCard.  It's at the beginning of the video, about the 15 second mark.

Valued Contributor

The 4 easy pays don't show up in my shopping cart, when I try to check out, using my Q-card.  They only show 3 easy pays. Here is the reply I received:

Unless your item is offering more than 3 easy payments, the QCard can be
used to apply 3 easy payments. If the item is offering more payments, you
will be able to choose the higher easy pay amount. If you are not being
given this option, please call us at 800-367-9444 between 7am - 1am ET,
seven days a week.