Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q Customer Service Getting Worse

@April wrote:

Something has gone terribly wrong with Q's CS.  I returned an autoship item thinking future shipments would automatically be cancelled.  In checking my account, I see the item is on its way to me.  In calling CS, I reiterated this.  I said it use to be that a returned autoship would automatically be cancelled.  CS said "We don't do that anymore."

I've also complained that Lunchtime and Primetime Specials are rarely up on time.  I keep getting e-mails from CS saying they are working on that.  Ridiculous.  GET IT DONE!

When it comes to things like this, I would never assume.  If I wanted future shipments cancelled, I would cancel them on my own or be VERY specific that I wanted to cancel.  From QVC's point of view, I'm sure that the return of an autoship item simply means the return of that item.

Not everyone who returns an autoship item no longer wants to receive it.  The people at QVC are not mindreaders, and they're not going to stop autoship when you very well may have returned just that one with the intent to still continue.

Frequent Contributor

You are absolutely right.....If I was on auto ship and I sent something back, QVC does not automatically cancel everything.  You have to cancel it yourself.  Guess I am one of the lucky ones.  Never had problems on getting shipments on time.

Honored Contributor

Why are you blaming c.s?  You made an assumption that wasn't true and probably hasn't been true in quite some time.  It doesn't matter what "used to be", time moves on and things change.   As for the Lunchtime specials....so what if they are late?  What difference could if possibly make if they go up late but are they REALLY late?  Lunchtime is different throughout the country, so lunchtime is moving target.  Same with Primetime.

Contributor

My item was for diet pills.  If I returned them, do you think I would want another shipment?  Duh!

Contributor

My item was diet pills.  If I returned them, do you think I would want additional shipments?  Duh!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm lol every time I see progress on this thread of yours @April!!

Now I see you've not only selected your own post as 'Best Answer', but with your "Duh!" you dismiss the replys of posters genuinely trying to help you by providing the correct information.

If you're able to post here, you're able to look over your account and manage your auto-delivery. You didn't. Instead you're here trying to drum up support for blaming the Big Bad Q for not reading your mind.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I'm lol every time I see progress on this thread of yours @April!!

Now I see you've not only selected your own post as 'Best Answer', but with your "Duh!" you dismiss the replys of posters genuinely trying to help you by providing the correct information.

If you're able to post here, you're able to look over your account and manage your auto-delivery. You didn't. Instead you're here trying to drum up support for blaming the Big Bad Q for not reading your mind.

Exactly.  "Duh!" is a sure sign of immaturity, IMO.  Not wanting to be proven wrong shouldn't result in childishness.

And it doesn't matter what the item is.  Customers can choose to skip a shipment, so QVC has no idea that someone actually wants to stop ALL shipments unless the customer lets them know.  Communication is important in transactions of this type.

I suggest not only better communication, but also the use of adult words.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@April wrote:

My item was for diet pills.  If I returned them, do you think I would want another shipment?  Duh!

@April- And the staff in the returns warehouse are supposed to know what was in your mind, when you returned them?

Duh, indeed.  And the "DUH" is on you.  Stop blaming the QVC staff for your own lack of action.  Your account, your responsibility to administer it.

New Contributor

Customer Service used to be better....My gripe is that I order an item (in stock), it's in "processing" forever!! Almost a week and still not "shipped"! Another BIG problem is that I'm waiting for a "return" to be processed "forever"!!! My return was received days ago, and STILL not processed....What's happening??? Siamesegirl4

New Contributor

ALSO, I am mostly an HSN customer and I must say they're on the ball!!! They ship very fast and process returns fast. They happen to have one of the best C.S. departments!! I'm reading that Q and Hsn will "merge"....can't wait to see about the C.S. which, by the way, is the most important part of any organization! Anyone else?