Contributor
Accepted Solution

Q Customer Service Getting Worse

Something has gone terribly wrong with Q's CS.  I returned an autoship item thinking future shipments would automatically be cancelled.  In checking my account, I see the item is on its way to me.  In calling CS, I reiterated this.  I said it use to be that a returned autoship would automatically be cancelled.  CS said "We don't do that anymore."

I've also complained that Lunchtime and Primetime Specials are rarely up on time.  I keep getting e-mails from CS saying they are working on that.  Ridiculous.  GET IT DONE!

Contributor

Re: Q Customer Service Getting Worse

It seems to me that if someone cancel an autoship it just might be they don't want it and that includes future shipments.  What is it about this that Q doesn't understand.  And, their response is "We don't do that anymore".  What is happening to today's workforce.  What has happened to Qs CS? 

Respected Contributor

I didn't thnk returning an auto ship item cancels the remaining shipments.  I am thinking of several times I have ordered jewelry and decor items with auto ship a different piece every two or  three months.  You could return one shipment if you didn't like it, but keep the future shipments on order.  I think you have to cancel remaining shipments if you don't want them shipped.  That way you keep the special pricing for auto ship.  If QVC automatically cancelled auto ship the special price goes away and if the customer still wanted the future items, that would be another issue.  I may be wrong and this only applies to certain items.  I have never purchased beauty or food items on auto ship. 

Honored Contributor

Often with A/D items, a customer might not want a particular shipment (e.g. beauty items with different shades for each season).

I certainly wouldn't want CS to assume that it meant I wanted the remaining shipments cancelled.

I manage my own A/D items and that's the way it should be.  You are able to go in and skip or delay a shipment or cancel all future shipments.  It's easy.  I figure it's my responsibility to check on all of my orders, including any A/D.  I don't think CS is to blame at all.

And in this instance, you're expecting someone in the Returns Warehouse to know that you wanted future A/D shipments cancelled?  Not their fault either.  JMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can see customers getting annoyed if A/D's were cancelled without them asking for it to be done! It's so easy to manage A/D's on online as well.

Just type in 'lunchtime specials' or 'primetime specials' in the search box when they're supposed to be noted on the home page; all the specials show up. I almost prefer finding them  that way becasue I get first dibs if I'm considering a purchase! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't know why QVC CS would ever assume that if a customer cancelled one autoship, that means they don't want future autoships.  There could be any number of reasons that I may need to skip an autoship, but I want all the rest of them.  I'd be upset if they did cancel all my future autoships.

There's a function for you to actually cancel all future auto ships, you need to specifically do that.  Seems like a lot of heat directed at CS when it would have taken you a few seconds to make sure you took care of it yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I agree with you 100%. IMO it's up to the customer to take charge of her own account and shipments. Why would anyone assume QVC would do this? Makes little sense to me personally.

Respected Contributor

It is up to the customer to delay or cancel.  I have always checked on this myself.  It is so easy to do online.

I do wish however that there were more dates available to push out the shipment.  Other websites have this option. 

QVC Customer Care

@April

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the fact that the representative provided you with misinformation. In terms of an auto delivery, we will automatically cancel if the product is returned twice....

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@April wrote:

It seems to me that if someone cancel an autoship it just might be they don't want it and that includes future shipments.  What is it about this that Q doesn't understand.  And, their response is "We don't do that anymore".  What is happening to today's workforce.  What has happened to Qs CS? 

@April  It seems to me that if a person cancels one shipment she may still want the others.  Now if they canceled the future orders, a thousand people would be here complaining.   Poor retailers are damned if they do, damned if they don't. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment