Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

Q Card question? Free shipping?

I see the Q card offers 5 easy pay on everything, but does it give Q cardholders free shipping? I think I purchase quite a bit from Q but I really limit my clothing and houseware purchases here due to the shipping charges.

Clothing and shoes need to be tried on and I’d love to be able to purchase 2 sizes, try them on and return one... but I cannot justify shooing this way with the shipping charges. I would gladly get a Q card if free shipping was available (at least a monthly free shipping day for Q card holders or some other perk!(

I don’t want easy pay and usually prefer not to use it, so if there was any Q-card shipping I’d be all over it. Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q Card question? Free shipping?

I don't believe you get free shipping with the Q card, as a matter of fact you really don't seem to get much of anything.  Therefore I don't have one but I'll tell you, if you are an LL Bean fan, their credit card is usable everywhere, you add up bean bucks, (dollars) you get special discounts at times, free shipping, free returns and free monogramming.

Works for me, just wanted to share.

Honored Contributor

No, the Q card does not entitle you to free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Only when everybody gets free shipping.

Honored Contributor

If you had to have a Q Card to get free shipping, I'd quit shopping.  Period.  No way would I deal with Sychrony Bank.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

no, but it is a GREAT suggestion! maybe even free shipping once or twice a month if you use your QCARD.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein