Occasional Contributor

Purchases stuck in process for 4 days

I have a few items that have been stuck in process for days.  You need to get them moving.  Most companies ship much quicker than this for free.

Honored Contributor

Re: Purchases stuck in process for 4 days

QVC doesn't ship that fast.  Your expectations are unreasonable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

You must not have shopped with QVC lately.

Honored Contributor

Of late, QVC has been shipping my orders in 2-3 days.  Depending where it originates, it could be 2-4 days shipping added on to that.   

I receive orders from other retailers within 5 days from order date to receipt except Walmart who immediately begins processing orders for next day delivery.

Not a Prime member, so never received a next day Amazon order.  Usually, within 5 days.  

Overall, QVC is still taking longer than other retailers I use.

I have a QVC order in process 5 days.  Why does it take 5 days to slap a label on a box?

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @JADIVA I checked your orders and all orders purchased on 9/15 have been loaded on the truck for shipment. Once the shipped scans the items they will show as shipped.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Foxxee I checked your orders and the one from 9/17 has been loaded on the truck.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Foxxee I checked your orders and the one from 9/17 has been loaded on the truck.

@Alice-QVC 

Thank you so much, Alice.  

Contributor

I have an item ordered on the 15th and one on the 16th still “in process”.  Thirty minutes after I ordered the one on the 15th I tried to cancel and was told it was too late because my item was in process (whatever that entails).  I reordered the correct item on the 16th.  So now I will have to send the one back I ordered on the 15th eventhough there has been no movement for 5 days.  This is ridiculous.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Skinsgirl  I have commented your order that you tried to cancel.

Contributor

Maybe I’m stupid, but what does that mean that you have commented the order I tried to cancel?