Valued Contributor

Purchase from HSN arrived in 3 days, returned it and credited in the nect 3 days, new message on qvc

Don't order much for HSN, HARDLY ever, but they have it all over qvc. If the same company owns hsn, there is no excuse for QVC to carry on this charade.  They have had a message on top of the one of their website pages stating, there is a delay in credits, now it is changed to a delay in shipping, processing and credits?  UNBELIEVE

Trusted Contributor

Re: Purchase from HSN arrived in 3 days, returned it and credited in the nect 3 days, new message on

I noticed when I ordered from the beauty with benefits day, the order from hsn got here in 3 days and it took the q twice that long. Thought that was interesting.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Purchase from HSN arrived in 3 days, returned it and credited in the nect 3 days, new message on

ITA.  and was actually going to post something similar.  In the last week, ordered two pair of boots from HSN got them in two days.  Ordered a gas grill, got it the next day.

Will no longer order from the Q until they figure it out.

Honored Contributor

That happened to me too.  I sent something back to HSN and three days later I got my refund.  I hope that doesn't change.  QVC  has a long way to go as it takes weeks to get a refund.  Evine is very fast too.

Regular Contributor

I usually get my purchase from HSN in 3 days also.  I refuse to buy anything from QVC until they get their problems with ordering and shipping fixed.