Contributor

I have been on auto delivery for philosphy for many years.  I have problems with the spray perfume pumps,  I would like to contact philosphy directly regarding this problem.

Per forums this is a ongoing issue and I have not seen Philosphy address or correct this problem.

Do customers just return the sprays for new ones?  (Even after return policy ends)?

Or does Philosphy have a fix?

I hate to throw away bottles 1/2 full because I cant get the spray pump to work.

Regular Contributor

Re: Pumps on Philosphy perfumes

Have the same problem with the pumps. I can get one good spray and have to wait minutes for a second.  I have a Baby Grace and Pure Grace on my dresser now that I do not use for that reason !

QVC Customer Care

@Rooney wrote:

I have been on auto delivery for philosphy for many years.  I have problems with the spray perfume pumps,  I would like to contact philosphy directly regarding this problem.

Per forums this is a ongoing issue and I have not seen Philosphy address or correct this problem.

Do customers just return the sprays for new ones?  (Even after return policy ends)?

I hate to throw away bottles 1/2 full because I cant get the spray pump to work.

@Rooney & @Suzy Q from PA   

I am sorry that you both are having issues with the pumps on your perfume bottles,

I will share this info with out Philosophy Buyers. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance in returning, we will do what we can to help. 

Susan 

Respected Contributor

@Rooney wrote:

Oh my.  Don't throw away a 1/2 bottle.  Pull off the spray top and dab the perfume on with your finger.  (The old-fashioned way . . .) 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Contributor

i cant get the top off.  I can get the silver thing around the pump off, but not the actual pump.

Contributor

I have a bottle of Living Grace that is over 3/4 full.  I tried

to get the pump off.  I was not successful.  There is something wrong

with the last shipment.