Honored Contributor

Pumps for 16 oz. Philosphy Shower Gel

Aloha! I just saw on Mari Lyn Meier philosophy QVC’s page that these are available through QVC customer service. Is there a specific item number or do I just need to contact CS?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Pumps for 16 oz. Philosphy Shower Gel

@SurferWife we only have the philosophy 32 & 64 oz replacement pumps available. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, okay. Thanks for the quick response @Wayne-QVC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

here is what mari lyn said specifically......

philosophy service announcement...
Did you know you can order replacement pumps at no charge from QVC Customer Service? I wanted a pump for my 16oz gel, so I used the pump from a 16oz lotion. It works!

Mari Lyn Meier philosophy QVC

You have to ask for the 16oz lotion pump. 😉 they should be at no cost to you too.

she has also said this, responding to people who have said they did not receive pumps or pumps are defective..... i think almost everyone has said they have had to return items to get a pump included.

Mari Lyn Meier philosophy QVC

I’m so sorry this happened. I’ll make sure to pass it onto my team.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Try eBay or Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC

Hi I have never had an issue with a pump until now the pump on my latest body wash, 32 oz beach party, broke the second time I tried to use it, how can I get it replaced,

Many thanks 

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@SurferWife we only have the philosophy 32 & 64 oz replacement pumps available. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I saw that pump post and asked for a 16oz pump and the mods told me they were out and to call philosophy.  I called philosophy and they didn't know anything about it and said they don't have replacement pumps.  Let the mods know and asked if I could be put on waitlist.  A different mod answered and said they don't carry 16oz pumps.  I gave up after that.  I have purchased one on philosophy before, but it didn't work right.  The ones the sell separate aren't the same you get with a product.  I also bought one at Sallys Beauty Supply, but it doesn't fit right either. 😦