Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

Protecting r PersData/CC, given many Q Teckkie problems??

Seems Q-Online is having so many, continued & new Technical problems. 

... How can we continue to buy, yet protect our own Q Personal Data,, incl CC info, while Q-Online Technical seem to be struggling with continued, numerous Technical difficulties??

.. Ideas??

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Respected Contributor

Re: Protecting r PersData/CC, given many Q Teckkie problems??

I don't know what technical problems you are having. Can you give details about what is giving you security concerns? I have never experienced anything that concerns me.

Perhaps, if concerned, you can always shop using gift cards.

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell   So far, none of the tech problems I have encountered in the last few months involved anything QVC.   Apple, Verizon, and AOL are my current taregts for tech frustration.  Thats's why I am not currently avoiding QVC.    I just have no idea how we can predict which accounts will be the next problem.  Scary for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

Seems Q-Online is having so many, continued & new Technical problems. 

... How can we continue to buy, yet protect our own Q Personal Data,, incl CC info, while Q-Online Technical seem to be struggling with continued, numerous Technical difficulties??

.. Ideas??

@TwinkleBell  if you're talking about the inability to log on; the arbitrary change in some people's nicknames, the repeated looping and having to change your password then I think I understand your concern.  You can't be assured of anything about your personal information here or anywhere you shop on the web.  Best thing to do is shop in places that don't store your personal information and allow you to checkout as a guest, that way your information is not stored.  Otherwise, no one is safe. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life