Honored Contributor

Re: Proper fitting pant rise.

@Carmie wrote:

@Sooner   I hope they work out for you and fit properly.  Did you pay for them through PayPal?  If you did, they will pay your return fees if you need to send them back.

I am jealous.  I don't have a rocking chair. You can call me anytime.  I'll bet we would have a fun conversation.Woman Happy

@Carmie I think we would be Olympic-caliber porch sitters!  LOL!!!!  No doubt about it! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looking at the size charts - the difference is minimal.

E.g.  Front rise on P / M / T  is 9.68 / 10 / 10.68... so an inch between petite and tall

Back is same .... 15.18 / 15.5 / 16.18

---------------------

Measure some in your closet and compare for best fit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA:  I have a long torso and short rise - I just fold the waist band inside and tack down at the seams.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W   There is quite a difference in the rise between Isaac's petite and regular sizes.  I normally order a petite but I've found with his, I'm constantly pulling them up.  I actually put belt loops on one pair of pants and wear a belt to keep it up, the rest I've sent back as unwearable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi ????   This is ExACTLY what the poster, myself an everyone here is saying.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie    @Sooner    If you two were neighbors, I bet you'd be the best of friends.  You both have a common sense, down-to-earth manner that is very similar.  I find I often (but not always) agree with both of you.  You're both on my long "favorite posters" list.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Carmie    @Sooner    If you two were neighbors, I bet you'd be the best of friends.  You both have a common sense, down-to-earth manner that is very similar.  I find I often (but not always) agree with both of you.  You're both on my long "favorite posters" list.

@Kachina624  You are so kind!  You made my day.  And I value friends who do not always agree with me.  How would we ever learn, grow or change if we had friends who simply mirror us?  

And I have enough iced tea and rocking chairs on the patio to go around for my friends always!  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I'm sure all three of us would be good friends cause we're all opinionated.  I like that.  People who always agree with me are boring.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Kachina624 I'm sure all three of us would be good friends cause we're all opinionated.  I like that.  People who always agree with me are boring.

I'd buy a pillow with that on it:

People who always agree with me are boring!