Trusted Contributor

On now they are telling us we can buy any of the 3 inseam of the Today's Special Deal pedal pushers according to the length we want.  Petite regular or tall.  If that is true the rise measurements would each be different.  Are they petite or short, etc.  That makes a big difference in how these pants will fit.  This sales pitch happens often on pants.  A tight or baggy rise is uncomfortable and looks bad.  I have noticed this same sales pitch from several hosts and designers.  Thank you.

Super Contributor

Re: Proper fitting pant rise.

They list all of the measurements on the garment page. Just look for this message in the description.

To see the specific garment measurements for this item click here.

Trusted Contributor

@Gram W  All pants sold here at the Q have too high a rise whether you choose regular or petite.  I am not a petite and even when i've tried their offered petite the rise is too high.  They all look like "mom jeans" in my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

Yes it's important. I hate any type clothing that does not fit like it should. It looks sloppy when it does not fit. It looks even worse with all these people wearing clothes that are too small for them. Who cares what size you are wear the correct size. It looks better.

Honored Contributor

Inseam and rise are not the same thing........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I checked the rise measurement of the petite size.  It was about 1 inch shorter than the average.  So, the TSV pants are true petites.

I'd sure not want to buy them for the shorter length when I was long in the rise.  They wouldn't be so comfortable.

Issac should know better.  True petite  sizes do not fit average size ladies unless they have a short rise. They are shorter all over, not just in the inseam length.

I passed on them.  I HATE that sewn down the leg crease.  They look like old lady pants from my childhood and there were no colors that I liked that I didn't already have.

QVC never brings any new different colors.  They are always the same colors among all of their lines. 

Honored Contributor

@Gram WThat's one of the reasons I like to use online clothes offerings as ideas for what I'd buy when I go locally and try on pants.  

I don't know whether I'm shaped so much differently from the average woman my size or what it is, but I can take 6 different pairs of pants into a dressing room and still have trouble liking the fit.  

If even a sales associate standing right in front of me can't figure out what will fit me why would I listen to someone talking to a couple of thousand women at one time?  I like the the clean style and the colors of theTSV -  just no urge to buy this summer.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Gram W  All pants sold here at the Q have too high a rise whether you choose regular or petite.  I am not a petite and even when i've tried their offered petite the rise is too high.  They all look like "mom jeans" in my opinion.  

I'm 5' tall and have also noticed this. Pants, whether petite or short, all seem to have an average rise. I order a lot of pants from QVC, but only things I plan to cover with a longer top. If I want to tuck something in, I'm going to look like Ed Grimley.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I checked the rise measurement of the petite size.  It was about 1 inch shorter than the average.  So, the TSV pants are true petites.

I'd sure not want to buy them for the shorter length when I was long in the rise.  They wouldn't be so comfortable.

Issac should know better.  True petite  sizes do not fit average size ladies unless they have a short rise. They are shorter all over, not just in the inseam length.

I passed on them.  I HATE that sewn down the leg crease.  They look like old lady pants from my childhood and there were no colors that I liked that I didn't already have.

QVC never brings any new different colors.  They are always the same colors among all of their lines. 

@Carmie Well lucky I'm an old lady then!  I don't like them  either but I'd like to try these for summer and see how they are.  So I'll get out the rocking chair and let you know!  Woman Wink  Call you on the land line?  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner   I hope they work out for you and fit properly.  Did you pay for them through PayPal?  If you did, they will pay your return fees if you need to send them back.

I am jealous.  I don't have a rocking chair. You can call me anytime.  I'll bet we would have a fun conversation.Woman Happy