Super Contributor

Problems with warehouse -shorting customer

I ordered item A 257911, Doll 10 3Lip Wardrobe.  When I received them, there was only 2 in an envelope (no box).  I called Customer Service and the inital operator told me that I could sent them back.  I stated that it seemed fool hardy to send three lip glosses and pay for shipping.  I asked to speak to a supervisot.  She said a supervisor could not help me and would only offer to replace them if I returned them.  I insisted.  She put me on "terminal hold".  I hung up called back nd a lovely representative Angelina settled the situation to my satisfaction. 

Two things - one your CS Representatives need to get on the same page.  (2) there are serious problems in your warehouse.  Shorting your customers on items is not a good way to do business.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problems with warehouse -shorting customer

I also had this,happen to me several years ago around the holiday time.  I don't remember what product it was but it must have been my Wen.  Very frustrating, glad the your situation was corrected.

Honored Contributor

Just this week I received some big jar of Philosophy that I didn't order.  I'd ordered the Philosophy Salt Scrubs.  They gave me the correct ticket return label but stuck the wrong jar in the box.

I called so now I have to send it back.  Not a big deal just a pain in the neck.

Honored Contributor

@donasmom  Do you think your experience was deliberate or typical?  Probably happens once in a blue moon, quite accidently.  I'm surprised these huge warehouses are as accurate as they are.  Your product may have been vendor shipped.  I've had nothing but bad luck with Doll 10 products.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I cannot believe they made you send them the wrong item back.  Most GOOD companies will tell you to keep the WRONG item THEY sent you and also send you the correct item.  That is really terrible customer service. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@donasmom  Do you think your experience was deliberate or typical?  Probably happens once in a blue moon, quite accidently.  I'm surprised these huge warehouses are as accurate as they are.  Your product may have been vendor shipped.  I've had nothing but bad luck with Doll 10 products.

:"Products" in the plural?  If you had bad luck with just one Doll 10 product, why buy more (in the plural)?