Occasional Contributor

Problems With Pre Holiday Orders

I just received an email reading an assortment of chocolates has been sent out, order 6525610289 which is not to be shipped until November 9. Then I looked on my order status page and read that two boxes of cookies are also being sent out, order #6525597657, also not to be shipped until November 9. I went to Face Book and was told that I wasnt logged in with my QVC account which is odd since I hit the FB button at the bottom and even with my real name and order numbers, they couldnt help me.

I wish to have this fixed. The candy and cookies were not to be s hipped, the candy is going to melt and I understand anyway, that QVC doesnt ship out chocolate this time of year. I want to reorder this and shouldnt be charged for what is being sent out way to early. 

Is there anyone that can help me with this? I tried to phone and they arent taking phone calls unless about credit cards or orders because of this virus and I have no other way of communicating right now. Thanks for any help here. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Problems With Pre Holiday Orders

@MagentaL 

Just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@ qvc.com with the instructions and we will take care of this for you.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much for your help!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So now I am worried too!!!!!!  I received two emails but checked and the mailing date is in November and it does say Advance Order!!  I will be very disappointed and angry if they were mailed this month...we are in the 104's now!!!

@Beth-QVC 

Is there some way you can check on this for me??? The order is very clear - November mail date. But I did get emails too -- two emails for two different pre holiday orders!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I just sent off an email with what I had posted here. You might try that, with order numbers also. Good luck. This is so strange. Never had this happen before!

Occasional Contributor

I wanted to update my orders. I looked at my orders and everything has been fixed by the QVCSocialTeam . I love Christmas in July and do alot of early ordering especially with cookies, etc. That way I don't have to worry about any of the baking anymore. Thank you everyone here, I really appreciate the help. Stuff is just so off with this virus and I know they are doing the best they can in a bad situation.