Occasional Contributor

Problem with Item pages from new Wishlist

[ Edited ]

There is a problem with going to item pages from the new wishlist.

When I click on one of the items in my wish list, I am having a problem clicking the garment measurements link (I just get a small white rectangle with a red X) and the video also does not play.

If I clear my cache, close my browser, come back to QVC.com and search for the item, then when I go to the item page, the garment measurements link works and the video plays just fine.

Please fix this.  It shouldn't matter how you get to the item page.  The garment measurements link and the video should always work.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Problem with Item pages from new Wishlist

@cherrydress   I will forward this information to our IT department to have it looked into and corrected.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wayne-QVC Pls. help with trying to delete items from the wish list. I need to remove some items and it will not let me. Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

Two other things:

1.  I get an error when I try to delete an item from my wish list.

2.  What happened to the comments that we used to be able to enter with each item in our wish list?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like the new wish list! Where are my notes? Often I would put a clothing item I ordered on wish list and list the colors I already had. I had my favorites noted, so I don't have to break into my summer clothes in February. It was easy to keep track of. You made it harder.

I wish you had given us some notice before you changed it.

Please bring back our notes! 

Contributor

I, too, want the "Comments" section from the former Wish List format to return.  This was how I did my own price checks of items in which I was interested.  I also listed items here that I already had but would buy again if there was a price reduction.  Please, QVC, bring back the "Comments" section in the Wish List format.

Valued Contributor

Beachmom and Msuspartan - I don't think they have any intention of bringing the Notes back. And you're right - took them away with no notice.

Through the Suggestion Box and Customer Care threads as well as others, it has been expressed over and over that we would please like our Notes section back. While they do reply to other issues - I have yet to see them comment about our disappointment that the Notes are gone. I used them daily and thus will no longer shop from the Wish List. The Notes was a wealth of information for me. I recorded all prices and other information that I heard during the presentation, pertaining to sizing, color, etc.

They are not responding about this and are probably just hopeful we will stop with commenting and go away.

Frequent Contributor

The wishlist has been very buggy lately. One day it has singular item view and the next day it has the two-column view (which I prefer). Sometimes you can edit items and sometimes, not.

Actually, the entire website has been buggy. Customer reviews missing from product pages, being doggedly directed to the QCard page every time I try to view my account.

There's a lot going on here.

Regular Contributor

Am I missing something?? When I click on an item in the wish list, I cannot click on anything in the item, no reviews or description. I had to copy and paste the item # into the search bar. That cannot be right??!!! Extra steps???

And please bring back the Notes, of which I utilized for many things. 

Can we please have some help with this??? Thanks.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

And now even more customers requesting the Notes return. I'm with you.