Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Problem with Cottage Farms Rose - Wrong color sent!

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Plum rose that was advertised as a purple rose and it has taken 5 weeks to bloom but it is NOT purple it is ORANGE!  They sent the wrong color!  I have had issues this year with MANY Cottage Farms items.  Not a happy camper for sure and now I can't eve get through to Customer Service about it! Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problem with Cottage Farms Rose - Wrong color sent!

i am sure the orange blooms are lovely.

Trusted Contributor

@Eveningsong wrote:

I ordered the Plum rose that was advertised as a purple rose and it has taken 5 weeks to bloom but it is NOT purple it is ORANGE!  They sent they wrong color!  I have had issues this year with MANY Cottage Farms items.  Not a happy comper for sure and now I can't eve get through to Customer Service about it! Smiley Sad

Contact the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com they are terrific and respond quickly. They are truly the best. 

@Eveningsong wrote:

I ordered the Plum rose that was advertised as a purple rose and it has taken 5 weeks to bloom but it is NOT purple it is ORANGE!  They sent they wrong color!  I have had issues this year with MANY Cottage Farms items.  Not a happy comper for sure and now I can't eve get through to Customer Service about it! Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

You are kidding right?  If I wanted orange I would order ORANGE!  My husband wanted a purple rose and I told him I had ordered one and now I find 2 months later and after the Plum Rose is out of stock I can't get it!

QVC Customer Care

@Eveningsong 

I am so sorry that you received the wrong color for the Cottage Farms roses. Unfortunately they are now out of stock so I have refunded you for the roses. You should see the refund to the original payment method in 3 to 5 business days.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

Thank you!  I will try thatSmiley Happy Heart

Spoiler

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you Beth - I am very appreciative of the great service you showed me! Heart